Quantcast

LA riding this Wednesday

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I'm thinking about heading down to somewhere in the LA area this weekend. My question is, is there anywhere good to ride that is dry and everything? I was thinking about checking out Sheep Hills finally, or maybe the Woops, or really anywhere else for that matter that would be fun. I have no idea if there is even anything that I can actually hit at Sheep Hills, but I'm yet to even see the place. I don't know if its been raining at all, but I have the day off and want to ride. If anyone is going to be around, let me know if you can ride any time during the day, or know of any cool places. Thanks.

Dave

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Not really a dirt jumper but if you want to shuttle Mt Wilson I'd be down for that. Little worried about your bike rack though.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Oops, I was talking about Wednesday. That's the only day I have off this week. Yeah, my rack is a bit sketch too, but it seems to work for 2 bikes pretty well.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Cool, I could maybe do a wednesday Wilson run...! I'll leave really early, like 6-ish...be there around 8:30 or so? Ride till 1, eat till 2, home by 5...could work...!

MD

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Damn ... thought you were talking about this weekend. Mid-week Wilson run would be sick. Too bad for me I have to work :angry:

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Well, it turns out that I can't really leave tomorrow after all. I have to go talk to this guy about welding that small crack in my DH frame so I can sell it. I also have next wednesday off, and I should hopefully have my bike back to go riding. Plus it looks like it is going to rain which sucks as well. Well, I'm almost positive that I can ride next week, we should get something going if possible.