Quantcast

***Labor day GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Broke some new ground today. Got pulled over in the middle of nowhere by a WY state trooper for having expired FL license plates on the rental car. He was nice and clearly entertained and gave me just a warning.
Beers with @rideit in 10.
I had that once too, was pissed at the rental company who didn't GAF when I told them.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@eric strt6 sorry dude

A buddy of mine asked if I was interested in a female hiking companion that he knew so I said, "sure, why not". She talked the whole fucking time. I learned more about this person in a few hours than my friend of 20 some years. Good reminder as to why I don't date.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Would you like to be my new director of marketing ? I could totally see that emblazoned on a billboard. Fuck that David Yurman guy...

Free with every ring purchase:
-Never a moment of peace and quiet
-Constant criticism
-An agent of pseudoscience embedded in your home
-HGTV
-In Laws you get to burn vacation and riding days to visit.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey @Nick and @Full Trucker any recommendations for a tire shop around here too?
Not the Big O tire on S. Golden road. They’ve missed more than a few things on my truck, on my girlfriend’s car, and a couple of other friend’s vehicles. Super disorganized staff, crappy service.

I have been having good luck with the Big O Tires on 44th in Wheat Ridge. I have not purchased tires through them, but have had the truck in for some small service items and they’ve been super on it.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m going to see if Army boots dude wants to take a lap on Mountain Lion sometime (50/50 whether he likes it or hates it)...
First, I agree that the Cone is terrible for the reasons you stated. But people (other people) live that place, so whatever.

So about army boots guy... does he have a mustache, and was he also wearing a kerchief under his helmet like a cape? Because yeah... I’ve probably seen him in a usually large-ish group of eBikers at Staunton a couple of times and they have the absolute fucking worst trail etiquette I’ve seen in a long time. Fuck those guys, a lot. Blazing past other trail users going fast and too close, riding feet off trail, etc. Terrible.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah, that's exactly the guy.

Edit: His name is Rick (Ricciardo?). Feel free to yell at him. I admonished him after another rider headed the other way asked if I was riding with him and said that he didn't yield (as I posted about in the e-bikes thread proper).

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So about army boots guy... does he have a mustache, and was he also wearing a kerchief under his helmet like a cape? Because yeah... I’ve probably seen him in a usually large-ish group of eBikers at Staunton a couple of times and they have the absolute fucking worst trail etiquette I’ve seen in a long time. Fuck those guys, a lot. Blazing past other trail users going fast and too close, riding feet off trail, etc. Terrible.
DIY EMP