Quantcast

Labradoodle thread?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I posted in it just before I left for class this morning. Did things turn south or did Stosh realize the err(?) of his ways? :biggrin: I thought it would be a good discussion.

Mods, Im honestly not looking for any drama, so feel free to PM/delete this if its out of line.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I posted in it just before I left for class this morning. Did things turn south or did Stosh realize the err(?) of his ways? :biggrin: I thought it would be a good discussion.

Mods, Im honestly not looking for any drama, so feel free to PM/delete this if its out of line.
CHeck your PM's way more important info than your drama in there.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I just looked at it... that's a pretty good size creek. You guys catch anything?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It turned into a discussion about getting genetic tests for your labradoodles to make sure it wasn't actually a poodrador. It got shut down after Valve Bouncer posted pictures of himself extracting genetic material from his dog the old fashioned way.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
It turned into a discussion about getting genetic tests for your labradoodles to make sure it wasn't actually a poodrador.
Could be important. Now that I now sanch is part miniature pinscher, Im much more careful around him when my testes are exposed. I'd hate to get my miniature balls pinsched.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I just looked at it... that's a pretty good size creek. You guys catch anything?
Just some sunny's but we did catch some fish so it was a good day. My nephew who's dad is a metro doesn't get fishing much and he hooked into one so it was an exciting day for him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
It turned into a discussion about getting genetic tests for your labradoodles to make sure it wasn't actually a poodrador. It got shut down after Valve Bouncer posted pictures of himself extracting genetic material from his dog the old fashioned way.
Bwahhhhh if I could I would award you bonus points.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The Family Guy where Ted Turner impregnates Mr. Pewterschmidt's racing dog Seabreeze was just on TV.