Quantcast

Ladies and Gents, my new Turner Nitrous

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I appreciate it, but I don't 'like' it. It's a road bike with suspension. I like BMXs with suspension. Really nice colour scheme, though.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
dexterq20 said:
I think it's leaning against that black wire.

EDIT: Yup, I believe I'm correct again. :D Info HERE.
You are correct!

Wumpus said:
The wire moves.
Or could have moved the bike ;)

loco said:
How the hell do you keep from being run over???
*nice bikey
There is a nicely paved bike path that runs by my neighborhood. While taking the photo, I did almost get run over by a shaved leg roadie. He must must have been a noob.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
thats pretty sweet. i was looking at that bike and decided to go with the titus because the x seemed to be more of a distance bike. The turner looks like a rock-n-roll rocket sprint type bike, like under 3 hours in the sadde.
very nice.
t

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
:drool: Very nice.

Out of curiosity, this is the 2nd or 3rd Nitrous I have seen, is that color the only option? Also there is a racer out of my LBS that has one as well, but hers has the polished swingarm.

Regardless, very nice

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Carbon Fetish said:
Guess what, the frame is too small for me so it is up for sale. I'm asking $1800 USD OBO. That is $300 off MSRP!
Doh!!

But isn't $300 off MSRP a price you might be able to get from a Turner Dealer anyway?

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Changleen said:
I appreciate it, but I don't 'like' it. It's a road bike with suspension. I like BMXs with suspension. Really nice colour scheme, though.
Hmmm, one could assume road bike from the seat height and stem length ... but look at that lusciously slack top tube! Nothing road like about that. Looks like the perfect bike for me, with a shorter stem of course. :thumb:

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
MMcG said:
Doh!! But isn't $300 off MSRP a price you might be able to get from a Turner Dealer anyway?
Good question. I know how easy is it for a Turner dealer to get one. Anyways, I have mine instock where as you would have to order one from a dealer and wait for it to get shipped to them. I've already faced and chased the threads the bottom bracket as instructed by Turner. CompetitiveCyclist.com have at full MSRP. Also, I will take best offer.

douglas said:

what size? how much did you pay?
The frame is a small. Let just say I'm trying to break even.

MMcG said:
doug - he's got an ad up for it in that new classifieds section - I think it's a small with a 22.5" tt
You are correct.