Quantcast

Ladies wanted for riding ladders and skinnies....Westside Olympia, WA

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Hey there all,

Me and some friends of mine have built a good, yet small, course of ladders and skinnies. We have a ramp and a tranny, soon to have more. We have salvaged all the wood. It is a great way to practice some hardcore riding skills. It ranges from beginner to intermediate. The biggest drop is six feet. My wife could use some female energy on the course. We are located on the Westside in Olympia. If anyone is interested you can email me at pangeist@yahoo.com Thanks.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
That's AWESOME! We have some basic stunts and then some intermediate and advanced stuff in my yard too (too bad we don't live closer ;) ) It does help to see other chicks out there rippin' stuff up. Good luck to your wife and made sure she gets on here and posts some pics in the Rippin Chix thread :thumb:

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
Thanks, its getting bigger everyday. And harder to ride. It makes alot of difference when you are riding something 14inches wide 4-6 feet off the ground.

pangeist

Monkey
Mar 18, 2005
Santa Barbara
This is my beauty testing out the kicker, she had never done anything like it. 10 minutes after these were taken she caught air. We have this set up so you can pull the landing out for a bigger gap and pull it closer to get a feel for riding without the commitment to bodily harm.