Quantcast

Laguer tomorow?

R

Rabie

Fonzie18 said:
Anyone wanna ride laguna tomorow? We'll be up there at about 930am shuttleing. MMmmmm Telonics :drool: :drool:
If I can get up early I'll meet you guys for a couple runs in the morning.

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
FO SHO ese. I think. Haha, I messed up my leg last night and will be riding MTB at the BMX track tonight, so if I dont die tonight, then I will be riding Lagay tomorrow. It's really not gay, but their are a lot of gays guys like my friends dad! OKBYE

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
hey, i wanna go...

where are you guys meeting?

my car is up for commuting as well....
which side of laguna are you talking bout...?

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Metal said:
I am going to wake up early in the morning and take a big green poop somewhere on Telonics. Watch out where you fall.
I didn't see the Sanjay-turds on the trail today...but it did look like you took your moto up there and rutted the ****e out of all the trails. Damn the rain did some damage to the trails. Rabie and PegBoy showed up and shuttled a few with us..PegBoy showed me all the drops to flat, it was Fronjtastic.

dondon

Monkey
lets not use the forums to post ride plans at spots that dont need extra traffic. Use your phone or PM to call your buddies. With big bear closing the alternative trails dont need to be advertised. The trails here are monitered by the rangers and county - as they are technically illegal, Not saying dont ride here but lets just keep it on the DL. Sweet