Quantcast

Laguna Beach season finale on tonight on MTV

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yeah, I'm gonna watch a show about rich kids and their "problems". :rolleyes: Life has enough problems of it's own.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
but you gotta watch it! it's so good!and their problems are sooooo true!

damn, Charlize makes a damn fine Aeon Flux:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
stinkyboy said:
I saw the preview, and I was hoping it was the same animators that had it on Liquid Television back in the day...
i remember those days. that show always made me want a Venus Fly Trap.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
mmmmmmmmmm girls on laguna...i dont care what you guys say...those girls are hot. i dont mind looking at them.

that said i was in laguna last month and it is prob one of my favorite places i have ever been, to bad the show is filmed there...

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
the Inbred said:
girlfriend said it was a let-down. i was showering. how was it?
pretty much a let down i thought. there was literally nothing except everyone hugging eachother goodbye and driving in different directions. Sad, we wont see most of those ppl again. I bet Jessica does playboy though.

there is a season 3 but with new cast from LB. Looks wierd with "strangers" but im sure it will be cool, probably even be better than season 1 & 2 - but were emotionally blinded to LB1&2 at the moment so anything new wont be welcomed with open arms.

cameras followed LC to LA and filmed a show called The Hills for spring 06. Looks cool but LC is boring and not nearly as hot or interesting as Kristen.

This is about the gheyest thing ive ever written.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
you lovley insight on LB. it just like moved me.

yes i will buy that playboy issue with her in it.

thanks man