Quantcast

Laguna Hills or Tunnel this weekend!?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Hey all you San Diego cats,
I was thinking about a group of us roll up to Laguna Hills or all the way up to SB for Tunnel, this weekend for a fun ride.

Right now it's Wikitypooshlag(Andy) and myself going, but neither one of us have been to either.

So yeah if anyone wants to go, let me know where ya wanna ride at and we'll figure something out.

Peace,
Patrick

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
where ever you go, wear a bell. it's a holiday weekend and their will be tons of hikers out.

that's my public safety announcement for the day, now back to looking at naked girl pictures

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
W4S said:
where ever you go, wear a bell. it's a holiday weekend and their will be tons of hikers out.

that's my public safety announcement for the day, now back to looking at naked girl pictures
When you say 'naked girl pictures' Do you really mean S-4 Wagons??

NOOBTASTIC

Chimp
May 10, 2006
santa barbara
you should cruise up to sb and ride here. cold springs is dope as well as knapps. with knapps its a fast shuttle turn around 10 min down and 15 up. all our trails are nice.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Its the Sierra Club's DH'r hunt this weekend in S.B. Leaves the bells at home wear camo and be prepared to fight for your life ;)

R

Rabie

GunShow? said:
When you say 'naked girl pictures' Do you really mean S-4 Wagons??
It's not a wagon. It's an avant. And you have to say it with an accent. I'm just not sure what kind.

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
is there really something going on with the sierra club? if so i won't even bother making the trip up. i'll be plenty happy riding my local sierra club-free trails.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
wikitypooshlag said:
is there really something going on with the sierra club? if so i won't even bother making the trip up. i'll be plenty happy riding my local sierra club-free trails.
I'm just being a cynical smart ass. Our trails are clogged with holier than thou, granola humping, Sierra Clubbers. I don't think they are doing anything formal this weekend, just the normal rabbit buggering:rofl:

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
Zark said:
I'm just being a cynical smart ass. Our trails are clogged with holier than thou, granola humping, Sierra Clubbers. I don't think they are doing anything formal this weekend, just the normal rabbit buggering:rofl:

Granola humping and rabbit buggering? wow, that's graphic!

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
bjanga said:
Anyone want to hit nascar tomorrow? We could probably shuttle if we have trucks with ground clearance and kept it low-key . . . although on second thought it is most likely a bad idea.
dude this is not a nascar thread, it clearly stated Laguna Hills or Santa Barbara this weekend, yeah I don't see Nascar in that title anywhere, thanx, but no thanx.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
how bout we dont talk about laguna online? that would be good. and dont be an idiot, cuz theres gunna be about 1.5 million people there this weekend, its the opening weekend for the pagent and the sawdust festivals, and 4th of july weekend. traffic is gunna be a blast!

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
merrrrjig said:
how bout we dont talk about laguna online? that would be good. and dont be an idiot, cuz theres gunna be about 1.5 million people there this weekend, its the opening weekend for the pagent and the sawdust festivals, and 4th of july weekend. traffic is gunna be a blast!
Temper, temper Merrr.

Have you talked to buddy about the weekend's activities?

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Fonzie,

Make sure you give dhhank a call. He's getting fat laying tile and eating mexican food, now that he's graduated and all. Let me know if you don't have his cell #. I gave him yours last night.

Coolio!?