Quantcast

Lake Arbor Volunteer Drive

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Race season is over for many of us (minus SolVista and AngelFire), so let's fix up Arbor. She needs HELP badly. Man-size weeds everywhere, and bumpy, choppy lips.

Next time you head out, bring a shovel - smack some weeds & move some dirt.

Dangerous E

Monkey
May 24, 2006
Coorstown, CO
damn that place is looking ruff. Well when I finish fixing up Gunbarrel I will try to make my way down there and help revive the place.
If you want some help w/ Gunbarrel shoot me a pm. I work in that general vicinity but don't know exactly where Gunbarrel is.:plthumbsdown: But I wanna do some diggin' and shreddin'. So again, if you want a hand, give a bruva a shout. Thanks.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
looks like our trails too. soon as rain comes/dh races are over it all changes every year. we have 7' sunflowers.

fondigley

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Boulder, CO
I try to dig out there after work usually around 6ish. Then on the weekends either in the morning or evenings lately. I have been working on building an addition to the six pack. My roommate was working on the outside line a little last week before he left for his 2 week bike trip. Matt and his boys have been fixing up their big bmx line. And any of you looking for Gunbarrel it is pretty simple to find. Google, ask around or just try to find by riding around the area. The later is what I did about 4 years ago. Someone told me there were jumps and I seeked them out. Holla at me if you need directions or want to dig.

fondigley

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Boulder, CO
Forgot someone asked how it was running. Not bad, but could use a nice sweep and watering. Inside line needs some good face work, but the six pack, comeback, racer main, outside and the beginner line are all running good. When I was out Friday it was really dry. Prolly gonna be over there this afternoon/evening sometime. Gonna get in a quick xc ride then head over.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
I might head up to Arbor/ Gbarrel this wkend if I can figure out how to entertain my 9 mo old daughter while I'm digging. Anyone else digging this wkend?