Quantcast

Lamer Sues OKC MTB Club

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Haha i just got to thinking. i broke my leg on Timberline trail, because i was trying to ride over a fallen timber that was in the trail hindering my line. Besides the dumb irony i gotta add that recent discussions of late have led me to the decision to take legal action against GOD for my injury.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
skatetokil said:
I had a friend get hurt pretty (think spine + 24in of titanium rod) bad on a trail around here so I went and sanitized it myself.
Mountain biking is an inherently dangerous sport. Sanitizing the trails is wrong. Just because your friend got hurt there, it doesn't mean that others could not ride it or find it challenging. Maybe the next time someone gets hurt on a famous "stunt" on a trial in BC, you can go up there and tear it out to save others.

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
peter6061 said:
Why can't people take responsibility for their own actions?
Because society taught him differently. Think of that lying pig Aaron Broussard in NO. Blind liberals actually believe his sieve-like stories from the hurricane. His post-Katrina rants/interviews were nothing more than a weak smokescreen in an attempt to cover his own ineptitude. It's all really sad.

J

JRB

Mr Clean may be the only person I have ever witnessed irritating Skooks. :think:

I'm out folks.