Quantcast

Lance is a hipster.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
not a bad deal to be doing that with LA and to go to his house. but i gotta say, the way they were riding around traffic and all, not too cool. personally, i don't ride without a helmet and i won't ride with someone who doesn't wear one. really dont need to see brain matter on the ground if they should get into an accident. that one guy running the red light at that intersection kinda pissed me off too. it's bad enough that people in cars hate roadies, and that there are more accidents happening now (or at least being reported online and in print) than b4, and to see that ahole do that makes me mad. because you know he just pissed off those people he cut off and what would happen if that person says "no f'ing way am i letting some spandex clad fag do that to me again, i'm taking him out!!" it's one thing to go out to have a fun day tooling around riding, but it's something different when you do s**t like that. and to have LA associated with it makes it worse. makes it look like he condone's it since he was riding with them.