Quantcast

Lance linked to sauce again

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
From ESPN

Who knows, but as far as I'm concerned they are all on the sauce so it wouldn't surprise me.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I believe that this story isn't new, but the court filing was today and I guess they want more info from that Anderson guy.

I can't wait for the next congressional steriod hearing. Now we'll have Bonds, half the Carolina Panther team, Lance, and hopefully that nit Canseco again. Damn this steriod thing is getting crazy :dead:

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Sooooo....he's having trouble getting the money that Armstrong supposedly owes him and now he just happens to remember a banned substance he found.

This guy has no credibility at all. Greedy bastage. :nope:

BSEVEER

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
SoCal
They way I look at it is if you are going to say that he is doing it then you must say that they are all doing it and he still kicks their ass, so what next?

Handlebarsfsr

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
ct
any way you look at it, every race lance has ever been in he has tested clean. for what its worth, regardless if hes taking **** now (he may or may not be), he was chean when he won.

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
That guy thinks an email is a contract. He's a disgruntled ex-employee who's reaching for the deep pockets. Lance is one of the most heavily tested athletes in the world. You think he might have gotten caught in one of the last seven years or so. Some French racer once said that his chemo drugs were giving him an unfair advantage. What a crock. I may be able to pass random tests for weed at work but steroids et al are much harder to hide. Even Eddy Mercks was accused of doping. It seems as if when you dominate, you're drugged. True?