Quantcast

Lance's integrity falters again...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Qman said:
Winona is such a has-been. Are these 'employee friends' sure it wasn't Keira?
Who cares? Has been, never been... so what? She's still hot. Be honest, don't try and act all cool, like you wouldn't hit it... ALL of you would hit it, Loco, N8 and all the ladies here included... we'd ALL hit it!

:D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Celebrity is weird. Why do people care? I don't know Lance or Sheryl and I have no idea what parameters they have in their relationship. I don't care if he's swapping spit with Winona or anyone else. I respect his comeback from cancer and his cycling accomplishments but I don't pretend to know the guy or feel like it's my place to judge him based on some stupid news story or hotel gossip.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
OGRipper said:
Celebrity is weird. Why do people care? I don't know Lance or Sheryl and I have no idea what parameters they have in their relationship. I don't care if he's swapping spit with Winona or anyone else. I respect his comeback from cancer and his cycling accomplishments but I don't pretend to know the guy or feel like it's my place to judge him based on some stupid news story or hotel gossip.
c'mon, if everyone felt that way, think of the horrendous effect it would have on the media and economy. :oink: ;)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
DRB said:
Or maybe your friends were on acid and actually saw two fat old german queens 69ing in the hall.
:help:

It's just a cover, Lance has been spending his most intimate time with Ru Paul.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Do you think Lance is sitting around now gossiping about who Tyler Hamiltons brothers neighbors dentists receptionist saw making out in the hallway of a hotel that may or may not exist? Why does anyone care?