Category
Other
Price
Size
32 ac

sweet richie

Chimp
Sep 1, 2017
on the vt ny border. near Green Mtn. Coll. (Poultney vt.). Killer riding on trail/rock( granite/marble/slate). 660 feet of lake front, very swim able.fall/winter views of Killington. year round composting outhouse and 12 x 20 shed to house you and yur bikes. some trails cut many more to go. great hills and switchbacks, mud and dry and pristine for you hard core. .....comes with 4x4 tractor with stuff to make it work the place. tent platform and picnic tables by lake side fire pit.
we bought it to play and now life has made other plans for us. not the good kind( its gotta go)
5 miles from the Whitehall ny train station.
(We have uber now!)
if you are a new yorker its a train ride! by car it is 1.5 hrs to albany ny. 30min to skiing. 1.5 miles to a college town so you can get a decent cup of coffee or beer(nice pub in town)
I am new here so I won't post a u r l for pics but post here or PM me and i will get back to you. Rich

please dont flame me too hard. I dont want to go to a Realtor because i want the land to go to a biker or naturalist. Someone who won't cut all the trees down.This seemed like a good place to find one.
30 ac of land with 600+ feet of motorless waterfront with no houses on it. SAVE this place!