Quantcast

land of giraffes, lions and bikes

ArthurDH

Monkey
Apr 20, 2007
Italy
looks a lot like a commencal... except the chainstays pull the levers which activate the shock insted of pushing them as happens in the commencal or turner frames

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I knew pics would show up soon. They are still working on the final design from what I have been told. You should see one or two of them in the US this season ridden by some Morewood guys.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
strange piggy pack right there...

i guess pure monopivots are not hot anymore
Its still a single pivot, just uses a linkage to get a super low leverage ratio. You can't fault a manufacturer who is experimenting with different designs. Can't sit idle.

10.5x3.5 Cane Creek DB. :drool:

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Is that a 3.5 inch Revox.....or what shock is that.....?....looks like a fairly long stroke....

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Morewood's don't come with shocks stock. You pick either a CCDB, Fox, Rocco, or Manitou.

Cane Creek is working with Morewood and others to test 10.5x3.5 shocks.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
Morewood's don't come with shocks stock. You pick either a CCDB, Fox, Rocco, or Manitou.

Cane Creek is working with Morewood and others to test 10.5x3.5 shocks.
was just on the phone to Propell (UK agent) sorting out some other morewood business and the new frame came up in conversation. Its not a cane creek on there but a boss rear shock they might be going down the foes line as in one frame but 2 shock options a fox and a boss. Eitherway I'm sure ill be riding one in 09. That is unless my sunn radical is too nice to change. Only 2 weeks to find out.

MorewoodKid

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
In the woods...
was just on the phone to Propell (UK agent) sorting out some other morewood business and the new frame came up in conversation. Its not a cane creek on there but a boss rear shock they might be going down the foes line as in one frame but 2 shock options a fox and a boss. Eitherway I'm sure ill be riding one in 09. That is unless my sunn radical is too nice to change. Only 2 weeks to find out.
Actually the Bos hasn't arrived yet, that was a one off Double Barrel that Pat Morewood picked up from the guys over at Cane Creek a little while ago.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
ok i stand corrected only going on what i was told this morning. Either way its gonna be cool

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
wait, only Fox or Boss? But i thought the double barrel was supposed to be the best shock ever:eek: