Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I found out we got approval for a digital outdoor campaign. So I get to design my first billboard. I am stoked. :monkeydance:

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Based on the title, I thought you were going to start dealing large quantities of pot :biggrin:

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
Make a cool ad for this billboard in central PHX, I don't want to ride off it with no lame ad! Walkway is about 6 feet off the ground and comes down to a nice little grass tranny.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Make a cool ad for this billboard in central PHX, I don't want to ride off it with no lame ad! Walkway is about 6 feet off the ground and comes down to a nice little grass tranny.

there is one like that in my neck of the woods, I've been looking at dropping it for a few years, but it would need some work. Need some grass mowed, and a little kicker.

Congrats on the billboard, I've always wondered how that works. Do you design it in a semi-normal size, and then they extrapolate it? Or do you have to have to create the giant file? What is the DPI and pixel dimensions of one of those things?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Congrats!

I watched Super High Me, you guys have it good in Cali. I thought Oregon was spoiled with the "7 plants per head" rule.
We have it good but I can still get ticketed for possession <1oz. and I can't grow.

I have never heard of Super High Me. Please, tell me more.

"I'm waitin for my man...." - Lou Reed

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Working on another campaign this week. This one will be more fun to design. I have to tackle 3 different pieces of creative for Family Guy & The Simpsons which beats the hell outta Deal or No Deal & Everybody Loves Raymond.

Congrats on the billboard, I've always wondered how that works. Do you design it in a semi-normal size, and then they extrapolate it? Or do you have to have to create the giant file? What is the DPI and pixel dimensions of one of those things?
72 DPI
910x260
sRGB

I figured it would be a huge file. Please don't ask me any geeky questions about the display....all I know is it is LED. :D

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
We have it good but I can still get ticketed for possession <1oz. and I can't grow.

I have never heard of Super High Me. Please, tell me more.

"I'm waitin for my man...." - Lou Reed
I need to hook up too. Had a nice batch recently of some local nugs. Hardly any trichs....I am betting it was kif'ed. :disgust1: It was still nice though.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Working on another campaign this week. This one will be more fun to design. I have to tackle 3 different pieces of creative for Family Guy & The Simpsons which beats the hell outta Deal or No Deal & Everybody Loves Raymond.

72 DPI
910x260
sRGB

I figured it would be a huge file. Please don't ask me any geeky questions about the display....all I know is it is LED. :D

Holy thread resurrection batman!

That project sounds fun though, and I would think the resolution would be way higher than that!