Quantcast

Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will rent it just because i can. I would not pay to see it in THX because it might scar me for life.

I think he has some funny bits, but not enough to build a movie around. It will rank up there with Superstar and other SNL based gems.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
jdschall said:
Amen. I hate that wanna be redneck.
wait just a minute pal.

don't start acting and writing like you're not a card carrying life time member of our little group.

you screwed up and told me where you grew up.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
dhbuilder said:
wait just a minute pal.

don't start acting and writing like you're not a card carrying life time member of our little group.

you screwed up and told me where you grew up.

Dude I said he's a wanna be redneck, i.e. not the real thing, a fraud, a fake, a disgrace to all true rednecks everywhars.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Man there is no way that I woud pay almost $20 to see that movie. (or $4 to rent the DVD)... His comedy was funny the first time I saw it, but just that once.

J

JRB

I think it would be funny, but I agree that he is a wannabe redneck. I want to punch people in the mouth every time they say git r done. :mad:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
loco said:
I think it would be funny, but I agree that he is a wannabe redneck. I want to punch people in the mouth every time they say git r done. :mad:
What if they say it right after someone proposes chaining a few tires to the back of a truck, lighting them on fire with gas, and then dragging the inferno around a field to burn off some stubble? Appropriate then?

J

JRB

sam_little said:
What if they say it right after someone proposes chaining a few tires to the back of a truck, lighting them on fire with gas, and then dragging the inferno around a field to burn off some stubble? Appropriate then?
Never appropriate. Some rednecks have a little culture.