Quantcast

Last call for 2020 GMT

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mother effer. One of my close friends wife died at 11:30 this morning. Leukemia. I taught her mom to Scuba dive in the early 80s. Been friends with Val and Deb since then. He is devistated. He retired last year and they moved to Florida bought a plane and we're just looking forward to spending time together. Shit

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Mother effer. One of my close friends wife died at 11:30 this morning. Leukemia. I taught her mom to Scuba dive in the early 80s. Been friends with Val and Deb since then. He is devistated. He retired last year and they moved to Florida bought a plane and we're just looking forward to spending time together. Shit
Shit

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
65 out right now and it’s to god damn wet to ride. Hrrmp. Guess I’ll clean the house instead. Another day of rain scheduled for tmw. Went to the grocery store earlier and must have counted 1/2 dozen cars with bikes all covered in slop and most from out of state. Trails are taking a beating but asshats continue to ride them.
Happy New Year peeps. See ya next year!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So long year of the not so great indoors. Literally have spent most of the year indoors, avoiding the Covid hoards who overrun our trails. Been nearly two months since I’ve been in the woods. Fuck you 2020 !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yep. We flea and tick them, but those assholes are a particularly strong breed up here. Probably pulled 25 off of the three this fall.
Haven't seen a tick in 5 years. More than makes up for this.

Screenshot_20201231-132800.png

Actually the sun came out for a few minutes today. It was glorious, perhaps again ina a few weeks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yep. We flea and tick them, but those assholes are a particularly strong breed up here. Probably pulled 25 off of the three this fall.
the vet clinic i worked at in nashville.... flea/tick infestations on some dogs....make you want to puke or punch the owner in the dick/baby maker....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Headed into the mountains proper for some chubby biking. Had a great time in trails we didn't know at all.

As we got back to the car a group of four were heading out to snowshoe, 3 in jeans and sneakers...GLWT.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode today. Enjoying beer(s) now.

Still waiting for one of the "big" gifts to show up for the lady friend.

I did get a new dropper post in the mail for the fat bike today, its heavy. But a working one should be much more fun than trying to reach down and pulling up on the seat, while pushing on the left with the other hand and trying to not eat shit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode today. Enjoying beer(s) now.

Still waiting for one of the "big" gifts to show up for the lady friend.

I did get a new dropper post in the mail for the fat bike today, its heavy. But a working one should be much more fun than trying to reach down and pulling up on the seat, while pushing on the left with the other hand and trying to not eat shit.
What dropper and what beers

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Riding 9-11am tomorrow with @Adventurous for a nice mix of trail riding and old school boom-boom huck jam shenanigans. Then chauffeuring him back to the lot and jumping back in for another couple hours with some other buddies for a more mellow, old man ride.

Mucho excited.