Quantcast

)))Last Derp gmt(((

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
the spam bots hit the lounge last night, mods will be busy this morning

Espresso then hit the road at 4 am. slammed today as usual. at least we seem to be done with the heat wave, I was getting tired of 100* days. only going to hit 73* today.

I wonder what nonsense the roid raging cheeto with spew today. not that I give a damn

Oh yeah I voted against him yesterday WIN

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Up early to meet daybreak and ride, wind speed was already 10mph at 7am. As much as I enjoy holding an aero-position, and especially after dialing one in..., I'm going to brew a 2nd Cup of Moka Java this morning.

Maybe grind down the beads on my tires.

tenor.gif

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Should have ridden yesterday (happy b-day @jonKranked ), but I was feeling very low energy and the idea sounded exhausting, so I didn't.

Actually have to go into the office today, which is a bit of a bummer. Even though I find myself becoming more of a hermit, I think never having to go into an office again makes my life so much better.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Fritter Friday, that never sucks. I go pick up the "new" truck this morning and have Amber towed to the storage lot until the title gets here.

Neighbor said it only took 3 months to get his title, so yay.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Woke up before my alarm, felt rested so I just got out of bed. Current temperature is 96.0ºF, still have a slight cough that I still maintain is allergies + smoke + thin air. Speaking of, the smoke smell is a-pretty-pretty- bad here this morning. Updated my resumé and fired it off to a recruiter who reached out about a position here in Denver. Gonna take The Cartel™ for a poop-walk, do some user experience design, virtually attend a couple-too-tree meetings, ride my bike in the woods and over some rocks, drink a few beers, eat some leftovers, snuggle my future wife, then go to bed. Life... is not so bad right now. Stay safe and sane out there, fuckers.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Small dog decided that the middle of a very busy street was the ideal place to poop. I had to drag her across so we didn't get hit, which left a trail of poop that was promptly run over by cars going both directions. What can you do.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
slight cough that I still maintain is allergies + smoke + thin air. Speaking of, the smoke smell is a-pretty-pretty- bad here this morning.
97.4°
The smoke has had me coughing for weeks. Rain or snow would be nice.
It's definitely worse up in the 303. It's pretty bad here, but your guys air quality yesterday we horrific. Palmer divide must be holding a lot of the low level stuff back from us. I too woke up with a cough, and a totally normal 97.6 temperature.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Didn’t u CO monkeys just get snow? Now it’s 97 freedoms. Damn. Guess that’s Colorado in the fall. Amirite?

Anyway coffee and a bike ride in order before we get another 1-3” of rain from our third tropical storm remnant this year. We get more damn tropical storm rain here in the mountains that when I lived in Chapel Hill...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It's definitely worse up in the 303. It's pretty bad here, but your guys air quality yesterday we horrific. Palmer divide must be holding a lot of the low level stuff back from us. I too woke up with a cough, and a totally normal 97.6 temperature.
AQI was 116 in Golden yesterday afternoon when I checked prior to riding up at NTM. Not great, for sure... forecasted to move back in this afternoon as well. :mad:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got Junk guys are here. Getting rid of everything. Boxes of vintage bike parts I will never use mostly. I had a pallet of full sheets of plywood painted black?? Feels liberating....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Shit happens
Wish I could say it was the only time she's done that, or the only time one of our dogs has done that, but it would be untrue. Rigby once got half way across a busy street during rush hour and stopped traffic cause he had to take a massive dump in the middle of the road. Silly pup.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wish I could say it was the only time she's done that, or the only time one of our dogs has done that, but it would be untrue. Rigby once got half way across a busy street during rush hour and stopped traffic cause he had to take a massive dump in the middle of the road. Silly pup.
My pup drops massive bombs. On Monday he decided to shit 3 times, I only had two bags. He dropped that third one directly on a sidewalk leading to a busy playground. I had to get creative with some sticks and leaves.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My pup drops massive bombs. On Monday he decided to shit 3 times, I only had two bags. He dropped that third one directly on a sidewalk leading to a busy playground. I had to get creative with some sticks and leaves.
Necessity is the mother of invention. My dogs poop, not my cup holder insert.

Screenshot_20201009-125111_Instagram.jpg

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Well 2020 can fuck right off.

According to my bloodwork, my kidneys are not quite up to snuff.
Docs is getting some more tests lined up, just waiting on a date.

Checking my diet - nothing radical kidney wise, actually on the better side - with the big exception of drinking 2 cans of Pepsi a day for years. So that is now gone.
Checking some of the meds I have been on, some for years - yea, not good. Add that to the nsaid intake over the years (Advil seemed to work best) which I used before reaching for codeine for migraine management. I no longer take it as one of the meds for the TBI has controlled my non-TBI migraines The NSAIDS do nothing for the chronic TBI migraine So basically I suffer with the head pain as I refuse to go down the daily opioid route.

Just one more thing added to the fucking list.