Quantcast

)))Last Derp gmt(((

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Are those from the set of the faked moon landing?
My Brother put them there. They were from a school play his daughter was in I guess. I don't think it was about a faked moon landing. Wizard of Oz I think.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Truck has been aquired with only a few issues. Mainly not being able to put more than $4k on my debit card without calling the bank first. :rofl:

I will take it in to have one or more TPMS sensors replaced and have them check the alignment. Runs awesome, I am very happy with this purchase.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ive ridden a lot of mountains and have been on a lot of ski lifts, but the scariest experience I've ever had was on the bromont lift opening weekend a decade ago. Pissing rain and windy as hell... In between a super long span between towers towards the top the life stopped out and between the stoppage and the wind no joke our chair was moving up and down 15-20 feet. I was holding on for dear fucking life.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
seriously, I am honestly shocked that you actually know that. Just last week in fact. Yes, I am the proud papa of a bouncing (truly) fuel injected baby. thang rips

View attachment 150667
from the time i was 5 or 6 until the age of 16 my brothers and i spent our weekends cutting wood...and if need be we were pulled out of school....my dad would bid on gov't wood leases of stuff that had to be cleared by a certain date when we lived in virginia....

gonefirefightin

free wieners
from the time i was 5 or 6 until the age of 16 my brothers and i spent our weekends cutting wood...and if need be we were pulled out of school....my dad would bid on gov't wood leases of stuff that had to be cleared by a certain date when we lived in virginia....
I had the 500 on order since march actually. Finally showed up last week and I was able to run a couple of gallons through it already. Lighter than the saw under its class with more HP of the saw over its class and prob has and additional more 2k rpm in the throttle when needed. Sold my 462 and 661 since it literally covers both saws. I slapped a bark box and felling dawgs on it and now it is literally the best saw I have used in my life with zero engine or head work.

What is a
I had the 500 on order since march actually. Finally showed up last week and I was able to run a couple of gallons through it already. Lighter than the saw under its class with more HP of the saw over its class and prob has and additional more 2k rpm in the throttle when needed. Sold my 462 and 661 since it literally covers both saws. I slapped a bark box and felling dawgs on it and now it is literally the best saw I have used in my life with zero engine or head work.
What is a bark box?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What the shit. AAA doesn't tow into storage units. I get to pay the local sketchy shop $65 so I have a place to park the new whip.

I might have found a tailgate on Craigslist for $250. The junkyard wants $432.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
spontaneous driveway firepit and beers session with the neighbors. *wraps it up. gets fam to bed. settles down on couch to watch leogang vids with a kbs*