Quantcast

###Last Friday 2023###

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd love studded Wrath's front and back. But that would cost me > $1k Murican to outfit mine and wife's bikes.

So I'll just keep dealing with the 4.8 FBF and the 4.6 Dunderbeist until they wear out in 20 years time.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
drank plain ol unadulterated coffee. took old kids bike to the recyclery, where some other kid will pick it up and enjoy it. took old snowboard, boots, and kids old rain shell and hiking boots to the consignment store. continuing to clean and organize the garage. anyone want two four drawer filing cabinets? :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rode with @Westy

avoided becoming a skin suit for another year

acquired Japanese baked goods as well as depicted. mmm kare pan

I got a 15 as well.
iOS tips:

- press and hold on the space bar and it’ll give you a faux touch pad that controls the cursor you can move around to precisely place it within the text box
- long press on + in Messages to jump right to the photo selector
- to upload photos here pick Options in bottom left in the photo selector and pick most compatible and large. Then should work ok.
- you can swipe down from the top right at any time to get quick access to screen brightness, etc. swipe down from top middle to get notifications
- going through notification settings and turning them all off unless you have a need for them. Some like to annoyingly send them out. Mute em all

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Evening Monkeys.

The garage is 75% together and I can't find shit now. A can of satin white paint was literally the first thing I put in a box and dammed if I can find that bitch now. :panic:

Got a gyro from Crazy Gyros here in town. I would say it's the best gyro in town because it's the only gyro in town and it's pretty meh. But if you want a gyro, it's what's available.

I really don't see how that cart is sustainable, there is rarely anyone there. I'd be surprised if they got 20 customers a day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Evening Monkeys.

The garage is 75% together and I can't find shit now. A can of satin white paint was literally the first thing I put in a box and dammed if I can find that bitch now. :panic:

Got a gyro from Crazy Gyros here in town. I would say it's the best gyro in town because it's the only gyro in town and it's pretty meh. But if you want a gyro, it's what's available.

I really don't see how that cart is sustainable, there is rarely anyone there. I'd be surprised if they got 20 customers a day.
It's a front for selling drugs