Quantcast

Last Night Dinner thread

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
hey, what did everyone have for dinner last night, i had a ridic ood jerk chicken and avacado salad at this amazing mexi restaruant last night. it was sooo good, it was soo spicey and the chiken was liek shredded and mixed with all these other veggies and then like put ina big cold avacado and on a salad... YOU?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I rode from 6-9 so i couldnt eat til after, then my freind stopped over and she had some food left over from her dinner. Chicken Wrap w/ sourcream and salsa mmmmmm then a bowl of mint chocolate chip icecream with m&ms.

this was at 10 pm, k im hungry now.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
free pizza, compliments of our local IMBA club!
free BEER, compliments of my riding buddies !!!!!!!111!!1!!!111
and a few big fat cookies.

Yea, you all should be on MY training regiment. :thumb:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
BBQ samich from Topps (the are topps in BBQ). with some sweet heat bbq chips.
(& some colon cancer for later)

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
Grilled boneless chicken breast marinted in tariyaki pineapple sauce, with grilled corn on the cob. And diet Sprite.
MMMM IRB -- specifics on that sauce? Just off the shelf teriyaki and pineapple juice?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
We went to Noodles&Co. and I had some spaghetti type stuff with some steak, kinda strange mix but it was good. :p Then we went to ColdStone and I had cakebatter icecream with Reese's mixed in. :D Extremely good but I had WAY too much, lol.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Mmmm...we went to this kick ass mexican rest...I had a shredded beef taquito and some rice and beans...and a coupla shots of cabo wabo and some Modelo especials...mmmm...it was GOOOOD bitch!
how much $ is a shot of cabo?

only joint round here that I now has it charges $8

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Last night was nothing to write home about, but Tuesday night was. Let me set the scene for you. My buddy and I were dirt jumping for quite a few hours, and we decided to hit In-N-Out on the way home.

Double-double with grilled onions and some animal style fries...I was really hungry, so you could only imagine how good it tasted!

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
does anyone actually like whitecastle burgers? like ive had them and theyre disgusting, but i always see losers at this school like rockin whitecastle burger t shirts, i didnt even knwo they were real til liek 2 years ago... does anyone actually eat there??

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Harold and Kumar do. :)

I know a lot of people that say "like" a lot in conversation, but I have to say, you are the first I've met that actually types it in e-conversation. Not a bust, just an observation. :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Made some shrimp burritos for the GF and I. grilled some shrimpies up with some green salsa, cilantro and green onions in olive oil. A little beans, some homemade guac, and lots of salsa all rolled up in a fattie tortilla.... MMMMMM MMMMMMM!

And Guinness! Can't forget the Guinness!

scotty2hotty

Chimp
Apr 15, 2005
Sacramento area
took a break from building up my new soul hardtail to have some pringles and sardines (in louisianna hot sauce) washed down with a budweiser. dinner of champions (and those low on cash)

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Peteydag said:
does anyone actually like whitecastle burgers? like ive had them and theyre disgusting, but i always see losers at this school like rockin whitecastle burger t shirts, i didnt even knwo they were real til liek 2 years ago... does anyone actually eat there??
Yes, I think Whitecastle is delicious.

Last night I had some plain rice w/black beans, salsa, chips and corn tortillas. Nothing special. Had some Otter Creek 'Otter Summer beer, which was nice.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
ricotta cheese stuffed pasta shells. sauce over the top: tomato with garlic, red onion, cumin, and crab. side of honey and curry glazed french cut green beens.
dessert of dark italian roast coffee, and vanilla bean B&J ice cream.

all prepared from scratch by moi. well, i didn't make the shells or the ice cream. we home cook about 4 nights a week, usually the majority of things from scratch, or pretty close to it.

the girlfriend liked it. ;)

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Jagermeister, Jack Daniels, and beer... My head is ouchy, but it's all good because I have no work today.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Chicken and herb ravioli in a tomato, basil, and herb sauce with red wine added for flavor, with a side of green beans. And ice cream.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It is now morning and I realize I never got around to dinner last night.

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
simple but suchhhh a good dinner last night, just sum burgers and dogs, but mad nice ones, and grilled out on my new grill so they were sooooooo good, summer food is good food

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
SICK huge ****in steaks last night out on the grill, with this really good liek cherry steak sauce, anyone else have anything good? or over the weekend?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
grilled wild alaskan king salmon (marinade of sesame oil, soy, grated ginger, a tad of rice vinegar, chopped cilantro and some peanut oil). delicious.