Quantcast

Last ride of 2005

splat

Nam I am
Today I had to go up to New london NH to pick up the wife and Kids, so I figured to make a stop along the way and ride ,either Harold Parker or FOMBA. so I sent Justbill and email and he oblidged by giving me a Tour (Looks like I could have gotten one of FOMBA too )

any wy , I met up with Justbill at HP and he was ready to go with his super wide rims and studs .
Dam those rims are wide!

Off we go. Justbill JRA

a Fun Little creek crossing

and I really like this one

Going around the tree root

We were out a little over 2 hours , could have gone longer except Had to pick up the wife by a certain time so she could get some where by 3. of course she wasn't ready , but thats normal.

when we got back and getting the bike packed up Bill noticed a small problem , oilall over his fron stantion. I guess that means its maintance time !!!

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Nice.

I forgot what it is like to ride in the snow.

We put in ~17 miles out at rocky hill ranch in Smithville Texas:

Man, I don't miss the snow at all. It's definitely an acquired skill to haul ass in snow and ice, but I'll take the dust any day.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
good pics splat. i havent ridden with bill in a while. did you get to ride the newer nemba trails?

dburatti

Chimp
Jul 19, 2001
Austin, TX
Today we rode the Madrone Trail at Canyon Lake in central Texas with temps in the 80s. I love year round riding in short sleeves!