Quantcast

"last time" or "____in' finally"

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
after studying music for 3yrs and economics for 2yrs, i have finally registered for my last semester of classes. ah...i need a beer to celebrate this wonderful, outstanding, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous moment. god damn, i can't wait to graduate.

i wonder if i'll get e-mail notifications from this thread:think:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
sweet dude congratulations!

now are you going to join the 'real' world or are you going to go back to school so you never have to face adulthood?

also a nice trip after you graduate would be cool. Like hiking the AT, or mooching off of Anthony in CO or J in cali for a while and enjoying some awesome riding.

Or you could sleep on my couch for a weekend and we could go to a nudie bar with toonces.

J

JRB

Careful you don't too many. I would hate for Mandy to have to post on a forum about how you got drunk. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
she'd probably take pictures and call all her family and friends if i go drunk. she's never seen me drunk. i can't drink around her for some reason. even before we started dating (and she was still dating my friend) i couldn't drink in front of her.

not really sure what's going to happen after graduation. during X-mas break, Mandi and i are gonna poke around in Dallas and start looking at homes/ town houses/ apartments. her sister has a townhouse she will sell us for $80,000 or so. i really like it, and it's only a few mins from downtown Dallas.

she starts working June 26th. i really, really want to spend some time in Canada before going to Dallas (assuming i go there**). i'd forego that for a job at a good bikeshop, though. at some point, i'd like to start looking at MPA programs in the area, or graduate economic programs, but i'm more concerned with getting USAC Mechanics certification right now. Houston strip clubs might be a better option, though.

**Dallas is the last place i wanted to move to. Grant Thornton has a CO Springs office that i'm trying to persuade Mandi to consider after a few years...i think after 5yrs, she'll likely be a senior associate. that'd be a good time to move. and that would be very badass, moving to CO Springs.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
the Inbred said:
this wonderful, outstanding, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous moment. god damn, i can't wait to graduate.
And you're pretty good at using a thesaurus too ;)

Anyway, congrats. That's a great feeling. And it's soon washed away by the world of work where no end is ever in sight! Enjoy it now!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
the Inbred said:
she'd probably take pictures and call all her family and friends if i go drunk. she's never seen me drunk. i can't drink around her for some reason. even before we started dating (and she was still dating my friend) i couldn't drink in front of her.

not really sure what's going to happen after graduation. during X-mas break, Mandi and i are gonna poke around in Dallas and start looking at homes/ town houses/ apartments. her sister has a townhouse she will sell us for $80,000 or so. i really like it, and it's only a few mins from downtown Dallas.

she starts working June 26th. i really, really want to spend some time in Canada before going to Dallas (assuming i go there**). i'd forego that for a job at a good bikeshop, though. at some point, i'd like to start looking at MPA programs in the area, or graduate economic programs, but i'm more concerned with getting USAC Mechanics certification right now. Houston strip clubs might be a better option, though.

**Dallas is the last place i wanted to move to. Grant Thornton has a CO Springs office that i'm trying to persuade Mandi to consider after a few years...i think after 5yrs, she'll likely be a senior associate. that'd be a good time to move. and that would be very badass, moving to CO Springs.
Hummmm my snowboard buddys are being tards, i might spend a week there over christmas. maybe we should hook up for a week of boarding.