Quantcast

LAST TWO DAYS! $1,000 cash + $1,000 prizes at stake!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
August 16th edit: Contest closes tomorrow, August 17th, at midnight. Get your entries in to win! Even if you don't think your photo will win, submit it anyway so we can show Teva that Ridemonkey is a pretty kickass community and we can round up participation when it's needed.

I'd love to hit 200 entries tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need your help on a big push as this contest hits the closing days. The grand prize is worth nearly $2,000.00 now - including a thousand bucks in cash. If that's not incentive, I don't know what is. You can enter up to 10 times, so take advantage!

We want to show Teva that the community can really show active involvement - that gives them incentive to do contests or giveaways in the future.

I know, it's Facebook. We're going to try to run all future contest through Ridemonkey, but for now, it takes 5 minutes to sign up for an account if you don't have one and you can close it after the contest.

Submit your photo here.

Thanks, and good luck!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bump for the closing days of the contest. Not trying to overwhelm you guys, but it's important that these big sponsors know that we're a great community that can drum up interest in their contests.

It means more bike-related sponsorship, and more contest/giveaways/free gear for you guys. So enter those photos - good, bad or mediocre!