Quantcast

Last weekend at indoor

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
This weekend is the last weekend of indoor racing at the Port Orchard BMX track. Any mtbers going? Mut, Lumberjack, SCVPP, Tonic, Anyone else? Of course I'll be there.

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
What happened? Was Mike not able to find anyone to take over next fall? If I had the money and lived over there I definately would do it. I would have to bring back the wooden jumps though!

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
the last weekend? hm... I've been meaning to check it out. Maybe I'll be ou there on my DeSalvo Sneller... we'll see! What time on sunday?

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
ABA Membership Required
Always purchase at a track
full year - $45
Gold Card - $100
FREE ONE DAY TRIAL
membership available
Peninsula Indoor is a
Non-Smoking Arena For ALL BMX Events
All smokers are asked to PLEASE smoke outside the building. People found smoking in the arena will be asked to go outside to smoke. We are too confined, and it is too difficult on the racers, and people with respiratory illnesses....
Registration Times
Friday - 7:00-7:30pm
Saturday - 3:30-4:30pm
Sunday - 10:00-10:30am
Monday Races - on Sat. & Sun.

HELMETS MUST HAVE
Ear and temple coverage
LONG PANTS & LONG SLEEVES
Required at all times

Race Fees

Single points races
Points classes - $15
Points class & Open - $18
Pro - $25

Double points races
Points classes - $20
Points class & Open - $25 Pro - $35
Racing begins A.S.A.P. after sign up closes

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
5867 Dogwood Road, Port Orchard, Washington. Travel State Hwy. 16 between Tacoma and Bremerton. From State Hwy. 16 take the Sedgwick exit (17 miles from the Tacoma Narrows bridge). Go West to the second traffic signal, at Sidney, turn left. Go to the first road on your left, Dogwood, and turn left. Go to the stop sign and turn left, arena is about 1/4 mile ahead on your right

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
I got my Rumble! The thing is sweet! but, I won't be making it to indoor tomorrow. I've been really sick:drool: all week and I'm still feeling a little under the weather. So, I think I'll do the softies and flow park thing tomorrow on the new bike.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Mut said:
I got my Rumble! The thing is sweet! but, I won't be making it to indoor tomorrow. I've been really sick:drool: all week and I'm still feeling a little under the weather. So, I think I'll do the softies and flow park thing tomorrow on the new bike.
So what up FACTORY? :rolleyes: Are you with Mountain Cycle this year?