Quantcast

last weekend for the lifts at Wintergreen!

allenzoom

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
colorado springs
Okay, people! This is the last weekend to ride lift assisted trails until next Spring so who else besides myself and Chop are going to be there! Lets have one last blow out before we start strapping our snowboards to our cars instead of our bikes and ride one more great weekend at the beautiful Wintergreen Resort!

Chop and I will see you riders there!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
You think im bull****ting but no id definetly rather go road riding and do my community service i have to do.

allenzoom

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
colorado springs
Ok, so Mobius would rather pick up trash on the side of the road as he pays his debt to society for the solicitation of a male prostitute. Too bad! But as for the rest of Va, who else beside me and Chop and the rest of the Wintergreen crew will be there with our bikes? Com'on guys it'll be a blast!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
allenzoom said:
Ok, so Mobius would rather pick up trash on the side of the road as he pays his debt to society for the solicitation of a male prostitute. Too bad! But as for the rest of Va, who else beside me and Chop and the rest of the Wintergreen crew will be there with our bikes? Com'on guys it'll be a blast!
I'm planning on it. Last weekend for me was a wash. Even though I heard that they had 3" of snow today. That should make things interesting.

Oh yeah, for the record, and I'm speaking on behalf of RM, this, us and them thing has got to stop. Essentially, if someone doesn't have anything nice to say, then don't. This whole WG v. SS thing is way to old.

OK, we have established that Mobius doesn't like Wintergreen. Mobius, we get it. nuff said. Enjoy the orange vest, and I hope the judge takes off some time for the exemplary way you can dispose of refuse! :p

allenzoom

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
colorado springs
Well said Sirknight6, you are a true Gentalman! Good news everyone, I just got word from a former Wintergreen hater that he has seen the light and is going to join us on this last weekend at the awsome Wintergreen resort. Even though Matt D. rides a 2inch travel bike he is still welcome to ride with the big guys. As a matter of fact, he and I have a bet to see who can make it to the bottom first! Me on my Intense M1 or him on his XC bike. Let's get it on!!!

allenzoom

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
colorado springs
I am glad to see that Matt has seen the light and has decided to drop his attitude towards Wintergreen. He is going to have a great time this weekend riding with the rest of us. And by the way Matt.... nothin' but love for you Bro. Look forward to riding with you again up at O-hill!

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
did they have a free day? I would've come on a free day maybe. Is this last one free?

VDfree

Monkey
Feb 18, 2005
germantown
you may want to call them. the lifts have been broken for two weeks and they were doing shuttles with pick ups instead.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
allenzoom said:

No actually i pickup trash around george mason university for destroying two golf carts oh well. have fun guys wish i could ride my bike. Besides i'm just a hack anyway i wouldn't be able to handle it.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
allenzoom said:
Well said Sirknight6, you are a true Gentalman! Good news everyone, I just got word from a former Wintergreen hater that he has seen the light and is going to join us on this last weekend at the awsome Wintergreen resort. Even though Matt D. rides a 2inch travel bike he is still welcome to ride with the big guys. As a matter of fact, he and I have a bet to see who can make it to the bottom first! Me on my Intense M1 or him on his XC bike. Let's get it on!!!
Dude - it's obvious who this is.... Calm down. Instead of getting people to ride WG, your turning them away with your horrible attitude. Anyway - Matt D would most likely smoke you anyway, seeing that he does race DH on the expert level. Why would someone located in Colorado Springs be coming to ride WG anyway?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well,

Looks like my season ended this morning. On the way into work, my wheel bearing fried. $247.00. So, needless to say, no money. None, nada, nyet, nem, ixne on the iftle asspe.:( :nopity: :(

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I would go, if my knee worked properly ;)

and Allen, you have waaaaaaaaay to much energy!

How is the knee anyway?

And I meant to ask, what did the PT say about your excursion that caused an obvious biking scar? LOL!