Quantcast

last weekend

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
those are just pics of your dirty M9. i demand action/riding pics
funny to say that,there were photographers in a few trails,I know got some pix of me cause he screamed at hwo close I got to him.

I wish I had a hole crew with me,

I need a contour and a ****ing job again.

visa pays my way to the mountain every week :D

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
yep heading out one last time.

Wasn't even that wet last weekend,im surprised at how clean the front wheel is,then again I try to manual all the mud at most times.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I concur: last weekend was fun. On the other end of Canadia from you, p-spec (Whistler), but just as much fun. No pics of riding (no time to waste - - lift lines were huuuuugggggely long); but here was what we got into taking the gondola to the top of Whistler Peak (500' above the top of Garbanzo) on Saturday:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
brilliant weather this past weekend. Hoping for a bit more of that this coming weekend.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Last weekend was great, until I had a high speed crash in the rockgarden on Utah at Diablo and destroyed half of my body :/

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I spent Saturday-Monday riding this thing:
6238504439_446ed3ab88_b.jpg
I hadn't ridden a bike in 8 weeks after breaking my hand.
Freaking Dorado is so good that I had less hand pain than I used to have before I broke the hand.
I'm pretty sure my blood pressure went down a dozen points by 4pm on Saturday.

Mt. Snow was running their Octoberfest.
It may sound lame but it is wicked awesome shredding under the lift while drunk people and little kids cheer.
I have never seen so many groms or ladies riding. If only we could harness that grom-itude into big bike sales and flat-billed caps. Unfortunately they get to ride once a summer when mom and dad come up to look after the ski condo.

If I had a car that didn't smoke out of the hood and ran on more than 2 cylinders I would have SO been at Platty.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
it was a long weekend last week here and the weather was seriously beyond amazing.and it had been maybe 2 or 3 weeks since I had rode the bike.

And yes it is badass wen there are crowds of people lining up in trails or certain sections at the bottom with either gf,wife or kids and watching and are into it specialy at the bridge at the bottom for those who know wat im talking about.

p.s thats the first fbomb ?? is it called ftw that I like.

I love all ftw work,but some of those I dunno,I like yours thow,its all black like my bike.

P>S>S

ladies,every single time I went riding the consistency of women went up.
Seriously,there are some serious winners who ride bikes here.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I concur: last weekend was fun. On the other end of Canadia from you, p-spec (Whistler), but just as much fun. No pics of riding (no time to waste - - lift lines were huuuuugggggely long); but here was what we got into taking the gondola to the top of Whistler Peak (500' above the top of Garbanzo) on Saturday:

The end of Fatcrobat was about as sloppy a trail as I've ever ridden. 8" of chocolate pudding. A little muddier than I like it to be honest...

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
p.s how is there snow at whistler,then again elevation....wat was temp ??

Im crossing fingers for good stuff this weekend.
I think I might bust a sype on the tires,should I ?!?!? the rear is pretty much all done anyway....

bobsten

Monkey
Oct 23, 2008
rain rain go away
The end of Fatcrobat was about as sloppy a trail as I've ever ridden. 8" of chocolate pudding. A little muddier than I like it to be honest...
That's funny, that was one of my favorite sections of the whole weekend. Different strokes... Pretty amazing weekend though. Sunday was a great way to finish off the Whistler season.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That's funny, that was one of my favorite sections of the whole weekend. Different strokes... Pretty amazing weekend though. Sunday was a great way to finish off the Whistler season.
Yup, don't get me wrong, it was fun. The feeling of a mud shower up your calves is a pretty nutty sensation.

It was a great season. Kinda bummed it's over. At least I stayed in 1 piece! (except for that broken rib...)