Quantcast

Last weeks ride shots from Clemson DH trails

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
A few of us went out to the Clemson DH course this past weekend. I am still learning the new SLR camera so the pictures are no perfect, but this is what I got.
Tooling around in the parking lot:

Bikes pictures:
Kenan’s new ride, Jeremy R’s old ride

My ride:

Jeremy R’s dreamy ride:

Bikes lying around on the trail side:

Random shots:
Mo and her dog:

Kenan being funny:

Bo with his hot self:

Demo Dave and Jeremy watching everyone ride the wall ride:

Jeff Kill:

Wall ride shots:
John:

Jeff Kill:

Kenan:

Demo Dave:

Bo:

Me:

Ripping up the Berms:
John:

Jeff Kill, Check out the “Tats”:

Jeremy R:

Me:

By the way we got to see some of the new stuff the Clemson Freeride team is building out there and the new Jump Line is going to be Sick!!!!

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
If i'm not mistaken it appears that Bo is actually sitting on the tunnel... which i'm super sketched about haha. I was actually going to make a viewing fort close by that was sturdy enough for a viewing deck but the idea of a tunnel was thrown out and i think it ended up throwing off the incoming collegiate riders :thumb: but i didnt think it could really hold people. (It actually almost collapsed on a collegiate girl when i was first putting it up and in the process half turned to not tell her to come through.. slightly disappointed it barely missed her. freaking xc riders haha) Glad you guys had fun though, i cant wait to get back to school cause my #1 priority is riding again. Oh and what are you riding now Dave?

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
ahh yeah i think i remember seeing you with that bike a long time back. did you ditch the demo all together? i know a demo isnt required for our course though

Jun 11, 2004
ahh yeah i think i remember seeing you with that bike a long time back. did you ditch the demo all together? i know a demo isnt required for our course though
I was on the Bottlerocket for your first race last year. The BR is a lot of fun on the Clemson course!

Definately didn't ditch the Demo......infact I own two of them right now, but hopefully not for long!

My 2006 Demo is for sale.......click the link below if interested!

Here is the new Demo:

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
nice shots! looks like I should've headed south to ride, it's been stupid cold here. Props to the clemson folks for diggin/having a sweet trail to rip.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Nice shots Cecil!!
Looks like most of you have picked up new rides since I was out there in June. I like the Morewood. How much travel is that one?

I was out in Bootleg again last weekend and I saw a bunch of people on Morewoods and also a few Bottlerockets. One of the guys on a Bottlerocket made the mistake of running single-ply tires though. He flatted twice within 25yrds of the top and then had to go to the LBS and buy a set of "real" DH tires.

Yo John and Basher... I finally cleared all the rock gardens on upper Ginger!! Now all I have to do is that one darn drop near the top.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Nice shots Cecil!!
Looks like most of you have picked up new rides since I was out there in June. I like the Morewood. How much travel is that one?

I was out in Bootleg again last weekend and I saw a bunch of people on Morewoods and also a few Bottlerockets. One of the guys on a Bottlerocket made the mistake of running single-ply tires though. He flatted twice within 25yrds of the top and then had to go to the LBS and buy a set of "real" DH tires.

Yo John and Basher... I finally cleared all the rock gardens on upper Ginger!! Now all I have to do is that one darn drop near the top.
Its a 7"x7"er.... "Its got Shocks, Pegs, and Cool stickers on it!!!! I've been taking it of Sweet Jumps too..." Nah, its a fun bike!!!!!