Quantcast

Last Wisp race

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who helped put on the Wisp races this year. They were a blast. Had a great, and unique time, at each of them, and met some great people along the way.

If we're here next year, Team Fat Kids will see you there.

IAN I LOVE YOU !!!! you are awesome!! and so were the wisp races.

On a more deep and personal note Ian, I will be at vag weslyan on sunday at 12 to coach hockey...not sure how far away you are, but just thought I would tell ya incase you, james, and the wifey wanted to make an appearance and watch a 22 girls in skirts with sticks...:happydance: :banana: :brows: :clapping: :bonk:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Well of course you love me, I bring the blessings of beer!

Where is vag weslyan? Draw me a map, I might be able to bring reinforcements.

edit:
are you hitting that DS/DJ exravanganza that Racer's Edge was trying so hard to pimp? I might be more inclined if they follow through with getting the series winners up online along with the pics from this weekend.

James was all excited about the idea of 17yo kilt clad hockey girls. You may be moving into the man pimping industry sooner then you hoped.

When is that event they are trying to sell? I may also be inclined to make it..when they said wine, helicopter and mostertrucks, I got a little excited (not gonna lie).

Im not sure were virgina weslyan is from you, but I think we are stay at the beach.

ANNNDDD...have you heard anything, or anyone at the wisp race, from that kid taking pictures? I wANT THEM!!!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I think if they get the results up, and some photos (only one set on that guys page thus far) I'd be down to take the whole family up there. I love the idea of DS and beer.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
The only pics and results I can find are from the second Wisp race. Where are the other three races, and the final results for the Wisp series?

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
Racer's Edge, Inc. is not in charge of the Wisp series. All results for the Wisp series should be on the Wisp's website. The second Wisp race was the Md. State Championships and also round four of the Mid-Atlantic Cup, a Racer's Edge series. Hope this helps!