Quantcast

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'd totally forgotten that Conan was supposed to be replaced.

I'm getting my first sample. So far, Conan's intro was way cooler.

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Two words... PILOT CANCELED.

Too many people that are stand up comedians, or SNL skit players, think they are so funny they can run a show. This is an example of one of them. He just ain't funny. Example: The John McEnroe show? I mean COME ON! YOU GOTTA BE KIDD'N ME!!! THAT SHOW WAS OUT!!! (a little humor there)

The good news is, Conan will be taking over the tonight show and Jay Leno will be doing a prime time 10pm comedy show like he's been doing.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I've never really been a Jimmy Fallon fan to begin with. He's just not that funny. I mean, the Barry Gibb talk show skits were funny, but no others come immediately to mind.

All he does is giggle through his own jokes. It reduces the viewing experience from: watching his show, to: watching him do his show. Like a rehersal.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i think Oprah and her va-jay-jay are funnier than Fallon...what a joke he is

i give him until June until he is canceled.....any takers?

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I dunno. Haven't see nthe show yet. But it did take Conan a little while to find his groove too........"Oh he's no Dave...."
Conan is naturally funny. Fallon isnt. his movies stunk, he stunk on SNL.

during the two shows i saw so far, he kept staring at the teleprompter during the "skits"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I thought Conan taking over for Leno was common knowledge at this point?

Anyone see the latest Inside The Actors Studio with Conan? That was some funny sh*t.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I thought Conan taking over for Leno was common knowledge at this point?

Anyone see the latest Inside The Actors Studio with Conan? That was some funny sh*t.
I knew it was coming, but I'd just forgotten about Conan's replacement. I would have liked to see his last week on the air. I bet there was lots of funny shiz.

What happened to Triumph? What happened to Mastubating Bear? That dude who always played Lincoln?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I knew it was coming, but I'd just forgotten about Conan's replacement. I would have liked to see his last week on the air. I bet there was lots of funny shiz.

What happened to Triumph? What happened to Mastubating Bear? That dude who always played Lincoln?
From what Conan was saying on Inside the Actors Studio, he's not gonna do anything different for The Tonight Show than he did for Late Night. If anything he'd make it crazier. So maybe we'll see those characters again.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
anything w/ conan & martha stewart is gold

ed: i discovered this fact - and indeed it is a fact - while watching her show on DIY net
the beer commercial he did for the super bowl is proof he can make anything more funnier.

Fallon will always have the fact that he did a movie w/ Queen Latifa.

and he almost ruined Band of Brothers....why the fck was he in Band of Brothers??

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
and he almost ruined Band of Brothers....why the fck was he in Band of Brothers??
no kidding...i just noticed that the other night. my mom got me the box set last week and i had to rewind it to be sure that it was fallon. you notice he had short and succinct lines that even a chimp couldn't screw up. he did seem a little to happy to be in a war.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
no kidding...i just noticed that the other night. my mom got me the box set last week and i had to rewind it to be sure that it was fallon. you notice he had short and succinct lines that even a chimp couldn't screw up. he did seem a little to happy to be in a war.
i bet they had a teleprompter there just for him