Quantcast

Latest Beer Choice

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Arutha said:
Well for New Years I decided to go big and get something I've only heard about....I bought a case of Chimay Grand Reserve. I believe it is my new favorite. I will just have to ration it since I can't afford to buy much. I'll keep New Castle in the fridge for friends and year old sierra nevada pale ale for people I don't like. ;)
Chimay Blue is a good beer when fresh. If you can store it down in a dark place for a couple of years without any huge temperature swings, it turns into a really fantastic beer.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
the Inbred said:
Hoeggarden is good, but man, i can't drink more than one at a sitting. first time i had it was out of a tap, and i loved it. that was in Canada. got home and bought a 6-er of it expecting to have it down quick. nope.

i was doing the new beer a week thing, and found absolutely nasty beers. i don't know much about beer other than what brands i like. next week is gonna be Dead Man's Ale. my favorite beer is still Fat Tire. i really like the Loft beer, too.
Luckily, I haven't found any I couldn't choke down, yet. :p Another one I may try that I have heard is good.......Waschussets Blueberry. Seems like an odd combination to me, but several people have said it's good, with just an initial "hint" of blueberry.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
an ex-drunk friend was over last weekend, so i got some Kaliber for him while the rest of us boozehounds got soused. i had one the other day, as i was curious about it.

not such a good idea.