Quantcast

Latest Edition to the 'clan'

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
As some of you know Kevin has a slight issue with vehicles.....meaning he never seems to have enough. I come home from work today to find this in our drive way........

Mind you this latest purchase brings the total number to 8 cars/trucks/trailers residing at our house

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Is that the truck y'all were talking about last time we rode together out at 38? Looks nice! :) Uhm...good thing you have a yard though for them trucks and vehicles and stuff...

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Is that the truck y'all were talking about last time we rode together out at 38? Looks nice! :) Uhm...good thing you have a yard though for them trucks and vehicles and stuff...
I'm not sure if that's the one. They all seem to run together after a while :rolleyes: All I know is it's in my parking spot in the drive way, I guess that it means it's mine to drive! :sneaky:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
I thought you were getting a truck for you? :confused:
I was going to buy a Super-Urban, but we really didn't want to get rid of the white truck....so now I'm selling my truck and we're splitting the payment on the white truck.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
RhinofromWA said:
TrailHacker ever think about unloading "some" of his rigs? :)

Oh and how about that gas mileage issue? :D
I got a real Cherry (like rust the color of a cherry!) 1979 Super-urban (Suburban) for sale - 1/2T 4x4, 4" lift, 35's, newer headers, exhaust, radiator, driveline, alternator, starter, belts, hoses, etc. In case you didn't get the reference above, IT'S REALLLLL RUSTY, their is lots of rust, it could be called a rust bucket, get my drift!!!

What gas mileage issue? None of them get very good mileage, so whats the issue???
Actually, thats not all together true. The '98 Crew Cab gets about 15 on road trips which will become its primary purpose once the '82 Blazer "new truck" issues get worked out. And the '86 diesel has got as good as 21mpg, only problem is the driver window doesn't go down so its a little intolerable to drive in the hot August weather....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
trailhacker said:
I got a real Cherry (like rust the color of a cherry!) 1979 Super-urban (Suburban) for sale - 1/2T 4x4, 4" lift, 35's, newer headers, exhaust, radiator, driveline, alternator, starter, belts, hoses, etc. In case you didn't get the reference above, IT'S REALLLLL RUSTY, their is lots of rust, it could be called a rust bucket, get my drift!!!
Hey I jsut paid my truck off....I aint looking for another one. :D

What gas mileage issue? None of them get very good mileage, so whats the issue???
lol

Actually, thats not all together true. The '98 Crew Cab gets about 15 on road trips which will become its primary purpose once the '82 Blazer "new truck" issues get worked out. And the '86 diesel has got as good as 21mpg, only problem is the driver window doesn't go down so its a little intolerable to drive in the hot August weather....
Is the window not fixable? Sounds like it is time to hit Fitz Auto yard for parts! :) I did it for my old Ranger. It is amazing how easy it is to get cheap parts from a junk yard...as long as they are little misc bits that no one normally wants. The high desire items go for top dollar (windshields, bumpers, etc) but the little stuff is pretty cheap.

RHino

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
RhinofromWA said:
Is the window not fixable? Sounds like it is time to hit Fitz Auto yard for parts! :) I did it for my old Ranger. It is amazing how easy it is to get cheap parts from a junk yard...as long as they are little misc bits that no one normally wants. The high desire items go for top dollar (windshields, bumpers, etc) but the little stuff is pretty cheap.

RHino
Fitz Auto yard? I think it's located in our back yard :eek: