Quantcast

Lawn furniture

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
I finally got some free time over the past weekend to finish up A home improvement project :busted: I even got the wife out to lend a hand.

My plans deviated a little bit from the drawing I posted up a while ago, mainly because I've been collecting a lot of wood from pallets at work.

Everything feels real solid, I was playing around on each one after I finished them. Tonight I'm clearing my jump line and I'll give them a go for a while.

I'm excited about have the two pieces though, because I'll be able to move them around and come up with a lot of different "park" style combos to fool around on. And a jump I'll be able to perfectly setup with the speed I'll have from my roll-in.

I still need to "camo" paint the lander

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Thanks guys. Yeah from what I've felt of the lip I'll be able to get some great air.

The landing may get changed a little, depending on how the transition off is going to be. Steepin up the top part a tit and mellowing out the lower.

But I can move both of them by myself, the lip a little easier than the landing., we'll see.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Great sucsess!!

I've got the lips at 8' apart right now. That's perfect for just a straight roll-in, no peddaling. I'll bump it up as i get more comftorable on it.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
man, its fun to see how far u can move them apart.
we used to have two ramps similar, started with a 3 foot gap and slowly but surely made it bigger.
progression! :)