Quantcast

Lawnmower return

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I guess I posted this ride in the wrong spot. oops

Lawnmower quit on me last night, and I was super glad because it gave me a chance to put my new ride to use once again.

Packin up for the ride to Sears. Awesome

I drew my fair share of looks...

One guy driving by in a car yelled "Hey man watchout, you're getting chased by a lawnmower" haha

Arrived at Sears. Approx 5-6 miles of mixed paved trail and city riding. No problems whatsoever. It was a little bit sketchy if I made real sudden
movements, but other than that I kept a normal speed. The old guy who came out to take the mower scratched his head and real slowly says. "well son, thats a new one on me,haven't seen that before" aaha.

Headed back home and since spooners farms is open now, I got a bunch of strawberries

The only bummer about the whole day is that I didn't think to put protection down and scuffed the paint a little. I plan on painting it soon anyway though.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
my gardeners ride mtb hardtails with like 80lbs of tools in the back, no fancy racks, just a good ol´ 12in by 6 in rack.

i´ve tried to ride one of their bikes loaded, but it was awfully hard to stop and steer. i could barely keep the bike from flipping when standing still.

oh, and the bikes are like 19"-20", and one of them is 5´6" and other 5´5". and fully loaded they can pace me in a road bike for a little while. :p