Quantcast

Lawrences USB

lawrence

Chimp
Jun 19, 2010
South East England
ok then, here it is....

spec list.
frame: union streetbikes molly, powder coated yellow, brake mounts shaved and seat tube cut.
fork: dj2s lowered to 70mm
back wheel: g sport ratchet lhd with alien nation runaway rim.
front wheel: last zak 20mm with no disk mounts with alien nation runaway rim.
cranks and bb: profile race in black
pedals: welgo b27
stem: blk mkt
bars: sunline v2s
sprocket: primo 23t
chain: some cheep one from the source.
grips: edwins
headset: chris king
brake: dont have
tyre front: fs100
tyre back: khe mac
seat: a bike, cush

i like my bike :)

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
Great looking bike, how do you like the G-sport? Iv'e got one on the way right now. Also it looks like you have a 14mil axel running threw your fork? How did you go about this?

lawrence

Chimp
Jun 19, 2010
South East England
Great looking bike, how do you like the G-sport? Iv'e got one on the way right now. Also it looks like you have a 14mil axel running threw your fork? How did you go about this?
well i personaly found the g sport to be not as good as expected because of this i have another profile mini on order.

for the forks i am running an axel from an older set of marzocchi forks called D streets. This enables me to run pegs and have an axel for stalls ect. hope that helps :).

just to let everone know these photos are quite old now, and i am going back to black soon.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
well i personaly found the g sport to be not as good as expected because of this i have another profile mini on order.

for the forks i am running an axel from an older set of marzocchi forks called D streets. This enables me to run pegs and have an axel for stalls ect. hope that helps :).

just to let everone know these photos are quite old now, and i am going back to black soon.
that's a shame the ratchet was a disappointment. Was it something that failed or it just didn't live up to your standards?. I would think based on the sound the engagement would be top notch.

Bummer you're gonna go black. Is it cuz of scuffs easily showing on a light color? I ran white once and man under a week of riding I had a million scuffs from my shoes.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Like the yellow on the Molly. Great street build. I'm running a similiar back wheel - G-Sport w/ RhinoLite and a KHE Mac for rubber - good combo.

Mind if I throw these pics on the site when it's up and running?