Quantcast

Laxincubus311: a very, very late shipment that i am still waiting for.

So around febuary I started looking for a chain guide for my hardtail as i was dropping chain every three minutes or so and i needed a MRP mini really bad. And one minkey here referred me to laxincubus and I contacted him right the way and he wrote me back saying he had just the right part. No problem. i sent 45 bucks via money order asap. Well, that happened around the middle of febuary, and after three times, each time after waitning for at least 3 weeks or more, and each itime i got the reply of "yeah i sent it 2 day UPS "oh i had a bunch of stuff shipped and f*cked up by FedEx." so basically 3 months later i am still without a chain guide, and I posted in the DH forum that the next time I post about this incident would be in the bad sellers forum, laxincubus wrote me and promised to send it again. That was another 2-3 weeks ago.

I have been very pateint, and now I am running a ss setup on my bike, an unintended outcome but it works well. But i am moving again, and I am guessing the change of address would delay things another 6 months:rolleyes:

Now laxincubus is a good rider, he posts frequently on the dh forum and knows his stuff. This is one incident out of his actions that happens to affect me personally. Laxincubus,if you see htis, I am moving this friday, so don't tell me tha the shipment went to my old address, because I seriously doubt that you sent it. forget about the money, consider it a donation to your next frame or fork. I was naive enough to trust a fellow monkey who share the same passion in bike but unfortunate has a different idea of responsibility.

I I hope to deal with you in the future with better luck, if ever.

Sincerely,
Nick Lin
from california.

Dirty

i said change it damn it....Janet...Slut!!
Aug 3, 2003
think your money already went to use on his new DHR/888 combo...
sorry to hear about that nick...
lax, if you want any more business on this forum, might wanna speak up for yourself here....

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I almost bought that guide, had the money order ready, but at the last minute had to back out. Boy am I glad I did. :(

Sorry dude.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
if my parents ever found out that i had not done a proper transaction my dad would kick my ass (he has very high morals).

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
Originally posted by Lexx D
Has a turner with a 888 and needs to gank 45 bucks from a :monkey: :confused: that's strange.

Yah,that 888r is mine,i traded it to him for his p2 with shermans,its been over a month and he still hasnt sent it...he said he sent it via usps,but suposivly they ****ed up and it got sent back to him,witch i highly doubt,i am getting pissed off with him,does anyone know his phone number??

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by bb7rider
Yah,that 888r is mine,i traded it to him for his p2 with shermans,its been over a month and he still hasnt sent it...he said he sent it via usps,but suposivly they ****ed up and it got sent back to him,witch i highly doubt,i am getting pissed off with him,does anyone know his phone number??
Bro search around in the lounge or DH areas there was more stuff about him. Post a new thread about this, it seemed to get his attention last time.

Question for Laxincubus: What's up bro? Two people complaining now about you and this time it's not just 45 bucks. What's the deal?

Let me guess the delivery got messed up? and you'll send it now?

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
This kind of stuff pisses me off to no end. If i could I would go get your shyt for you.

Come on Lax what's up?

I'll find you and take it from you. Stealing from kids, that's cool

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i sent it out already, and u sent me a fork that u told me was perfect shape but had faded stanctions and a haggerd crown and tons of lower scratches.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by laxincubus311
i sent it out already, and u sent me a fork that u told me was perfect shape but had faded stanctions and a haggerd crown and tons of lower scratches.
You want to complain about a product? Start your own thread. You have this nasty tendancy to lash out against people who have complaints against you and it makes you look childish and untrustworthy.

Stop it. Apologies will do more for your public image than bitching will.