Quantcast

'Laxincubus311' bad seller,can anyone help me get my bike from him???

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
i sent him my 888r,and its been over a month and i stil lhavent received my bike from him.the deal was i sent my 888r to him,he got it within 3 days...then he was to send the p2 asap.he suposivly sent it with USPS,and they ****ed up.witch i sumwhat do no beleive because i called usps,and they said he should have a tracking number,he said he didint,then i tlaked to him and he said o i threw away the receipt.now he says hes going to send it via 3 day ups,witch i still havent had comfimation..
Does anyone have a valid phone number i can reach him at,or has anyone else been played by him.i want my bike!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
WTF - this is the second time Lax is accused of being a bad seller- I know him and will try and get a hold of him to get his ass in gear if he hasn't straightened things out yet.:mad:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
I live in NY and if this can't be fixed fast give me the shippin g address and I'll go get the bike from him. He won't be happy when i'm knocking on his door.

MMcG I understand you know him. If you could step in that would be cool. i don't like shyt like this espcially when it's stealing from a kid.:angry: I will go get that bike if I have to.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Transcend
is this the beginning of a monkey mafia?

i hope the kid makes right...
He is just a kid - I'll check in with him and talk to him. I'm sure he'll make good - he has in the past. But He needs to be respectful and honor two way deals like this.

Monkey Mafia - More like the Balfa riders Mafia. ;) :D

"I'll have a talk with the boy" haha

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Originally posted by MMcG
He is just a kid - I'll check in with him and talk to him. I'm sure he'll make good - he has in the past. But He needs to be respectful and honor two way deals like this.

Monkey Mafia - More like the Balfa riders Mafia. ;) :D

"I'll have a talk with the boy" haha
"Just a kid".

That would only be a tolerable excuse if were a three year-old kid!

Take him out to the woodshed!!

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
WERD. Didn't Lax already F someone over, I think it was about a chainguide. If I remember, he ended up sending it about 6 months later, or something like that. Best of luck, dude.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i live reall close to him, maybe 20min, i wish i could go get your frame but sadly he is older than me, and probably heavier. i only weigh 140 :(

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
In both cases I have heard the same story.

"I sent it usps but they f'ed up." or whatever.

Two times? in a row? Just follow through with your part of the deal man.

USPS must be getting kinda shady up north :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
wow, what a ****ing ass hole, i always viewed mountain bikers as a more honest breed of sport and never would have any reall doubts about sellers. Maybe he was just raised with bad morals.
Three people is a little much!

He lives in Simsburry Ct, where in there i dont know.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
i have his adress.......and dude,hes got like a 21 star 100 percent good feedback on ebay.yet he still ripped me off.man im gonna ****ing make a trip up there,i got a buddy who will fly me for like 100 bucks there and back.im takeing more then just my ****ing p2./...if thats what it has to come to

recidivist

Monkey
Aug 29, 2002
Soquel, Cali
I guess I oughta pipe up. I bought a rear wheel from Corey earlier this year. Paid him by money order (sketchy). Took about a 6 weeks to get the wheel (which, admittedly, includes a week for my MO to get out to him). Had to bug him a couple of times, and got a couple of BS excuses.

I threatened to expose him on the RM or put up a post much like this, when the wheel showed up (he actually mailed it just _before_ I started tossing threats).

The wheel was as promised, FWIW.

I do have him home address, if anyone would like...

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
i've posted something like this in the scammer section....

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

go to that site to start a complaint again the little theif. also get in touch with the police department where the theif lives. between the two you'll get back what's yours.

the most important thing you can do is to keep EVERY little bit of information that's gone on between you two. emails. pm's. chat sessions. anything !!

good luck dude. don't give up !!

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
Originally posted by bb7rider
oops that last pm was a mistake,but man..i live in canada,he lives in the states..theres nothing that can be done
with that attitude no.

call his local police department and be prepared to give out every bit of information you can come up with.

it's not hopeless by a long shot !

man i hate to see people get ripped off.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
y does this happen every time im away for the weekend, first of this little **** sent me a scratched up 888 in a ton of places, and he told me the fork was in mint shape. so i told him im not gonna spend 200 bucks to send u a bike 3 day ill ship it 5 day, so i ship it and he gives me the wrong shipping adress so i get the bike back and i resent it. this is total ****, hes 13 and its been 3 week not 5. if he didnt send me the fork all ****ed up it would not be a problem, and yes its been sent.

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
i know that screwed up for niclin i admit that but this little fart is suchj a bull****er no joke. it has been sent i have to find the dame reciet and ill post the trackin.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by laxincubus311
i know that screwed up for niclin i admit that but this little fart is suchj a bull****er no joke. it has been sent i have to find the dame reciet and ill post the trackin.
Posted this in the other thread, but I'll post it here too:

You want to complain about a product you received? Start your own thread. You have this nasty tendancy to lash out against people who have complaints against you and it makes you look childish and untrustworthy. You did the exact same thing with nicklin and he immediately posted evidence that you were a liar.

Stop it. Apologies will do more for your public image than bitching will.

Meanwhile, from all accounts here, it looks like nobody should be buying from you. If you had a problem with this guy's fork and talked to him properly, he wouldn't be wondering where his bike is. That's three times (including the other account above) that people have claimed shipments took a month+ to get to them. I'd say that's a pretty good track record of a bad seller.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
il beleive it when i see it,and i have the tracking receipt,its been 32 days since i have sent my 888,there was only like 3 scartches,woopity ****..and no i idint give u the wrong shipping adress...u told me that they forgot to say its a gift and forgot to say how much its worth,i still have the pm ect,i will take a screen **** and post it later...so your the little bull ****ter,i hope no one deals with you...and also,fred wants his money and he can actualy do something about ,you shouldnt **** ppl around

laxincubus311

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
East cost
took ur fork 6 days to get her bro and ill take picsm there deeo gouges to the bare metel, and fred and i have everthing set so but out. and ffred knows im a good seller, he got his frame asap