Quantcast

lazy fucking friday thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Sleep was not as restful as I needed. At least it's Friday?

Wife picked up a deer tick yesterday. Plucked it off while it was trying to embed. God damn parasites. :mad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 16.0.12228.20364, time stamp: 0x5de99a51
Faulting module name: OLMAPI32.DLL, version: 16.0.12228.20274, time stamp: 0x5dd72501
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0014791c
Faulting process id: 0x2e04
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7d7cc95d310b0
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\OLMAPI32.DLL
Report Id: da4fc8d0-3c3a-4cae-a75f-fb94afc00ee5
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

sigh

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Espresso. Yogurt, walk dogs, walk horse, clean horse stall. Feed horse. Sit around until it's time to saddle up in another hour. Then we are done. Saturday we will pack all the shit back into the trailer. Head home early Sunday

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Rain all day. Wanted to take the day off to recharge, have a meeting I can't skip so I am working from home. I expect to do little in between my meetings, as I need a fuckin' break.

Too rainy to ride outside, so I might zwift it up

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Up since 5:15am. Hannah back to school today.

///Deck problems. Stairs weren't properly supported in the middle for how long the span was and they have since started bowing. Finally reached a threshold where they levered the stringers enough to crack two lengthwise. So... Stairs are coming down. New, larger and deeper footpad and mid-span brace to ground are going in to meet current code. Thankfully majority of actual stair and railing assembly can be reused. Still going to cost $2600. I will still need to go through and check every structural nail and deck surface screw, as some have popped out from the heat cycles.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Hope to duck out after noon and be drinking bourbon by 2. The rainy season is here, 2-3 inches expected today with flood warning pretty much everywhere. Yay.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Here. Up since 5:15am. Hannah back to school today.

///Deck problems. Stairs weren't properly supported in the middle for how long the span was and they have since started bowing. Finally reached a threshold where they levered the stringers enough to crack two lengthwise. So... Stairs are coming down. New, larger and deeper footpad and mid-span brace to ground are going in to meet current code. Thankfully majority of actual stair and railing assembly can be reused. Still going to cost $2600. I will still need to go through and check every structural nail and deck surface screw, as some have popped out from the heat cycles.
"Buy a house," they said.

That reminds me... I really need to start putting the deck boards back on this weekend... :think:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working today

Dinner out with wife and co-worker couple then seeing Eternals again, this time with wife, to see if maybe I just was in a sour mood when I saw it the first time

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
roffl. I am trying to get a handle on my various retirement accounts. My previous employer of 20 years kept changing plans and moving shit around which made it hard to keep track. I've got a 403b with Mass Mutual, a pension with Mass Mutual, a 403b with Fidelity, a 401k with Fidelity, and a 401a with Fidelity of which I have no idea what the hell that is. On Jan 1 I can begin with a 401k catch-up, because old.

Also,

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
roffl. I am trying to get a handle on my various retirement accounts. My previous employer of 20 years kept changing plans and moving shit around which made it hard to keep track. I've got a 403b with Mass Mutual, a pension with Mass Mutual, a 403b with Fidelity, a 401k with Fidelity, and a 401a with Fidelity of which I have no idea what the hell that is. On Jan 1 I can begin with a 401k catch-up, because old.

Also,
i consolidated all my retirement accounts from past jobs into my ameriprise account, which my CFP manages.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Also,
PM me your login information and I'll make sure it all gets taken care of for you.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Also,
i consolidated all my retirement accounts from past jobs into my ameriprise account, which my CFP manages.
Since Stoney is apparently busy (probably doing baseboards or some other carpentry) I'll chime in:

1) Find out which of your sundry accounts has the lowest fees (both account and fund of choice).

2) Roll in all other accounts into this one.

3) ...

4) Profit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Since Stoney is apparently busy (probably doing baseboards or some other carpentry) I'll chime in:

1) Find out which of your sundry accounts has the lowest fees (both account and fund of choice).

2) Roll in all other accounts into this one.

3) ...

4) Profit.
my CFP actively manages both my and my wifes accounts, including an inherited IRA, with a MUCH better success rate (read ROI) than I could possibly hope to achieve on my own.