Quantcast

*** ld + 1 ***

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Off to stay in a luxurious rented cottage in the mountains during some insanely wet weather.

Thunder, lightning, and 2" of rain!

Maybe I'll start that novel...

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Two great rides this weekend and I've got a bit of leg fatigue to prove it. Gonna whip up a little breakfast and get down to sanding and making this place our own.

Uhaul = a bunch of fvcking morons. Here's to hoping I can get my money back and my stuff moved.

I'm tired. Really tired. It's all Polandspring's fault. :mad:
Totally worth it and you know it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a few good days on the big bike (my 41lb 2001 RM7, baby :D ) at the downhill bmx track and skate park this weekend. Managed to drop my new phone face down in the dirt with a few nice rocks in it. Glass is all sorts of cracked on the top, had the damn thing 5 days. It seems like the S3 glass isn't a bad fix and I found a nice billet aluminum case for it.

While I'm not a fan of an already big phone being bigger with a case, I kinda liked the screen before it broke. :(

<edit> I miss my Black Market Three57. I can't seem to find a dirt cheap park bike and I got white man vert on the RM7. Wallly World doesn't sell the DK Xenia anymore, either.

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
So, they found your POD?
I'm going with a solid maybe. I got an email yesterday saying the POD had shipped. The GF went ballistic and was tearing into customer service to try and find out why it would have just shipped out from Mass. yesterday given that we had dropped it off over two weeks ago. Then I got an email this morning saying it had arrived out here.:confused:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
things i've learned from moving...if it doesn't fit in or on the car...it doesn't come with me.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Spent a couple days at Whistler, abd got a few runs in with drkenan on Monday. Got to spend a couple hours this morning getting the SPD to provide me with documentation that I'm not a hardened criminal so I can get a visa to go to Brazil. Back at the office now, need moar coffee.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Pedaled in the rain Friday night with a buddy at Snow Summit, then rode the park Saturday and Sunday. Took my brother out for his first time on a DH bike and first time in a long while on a bike. It was awesome to ride with him and see him have fun. One of my buddies was nice enough to loan his bike since he wasn't going. Got grandma to watch the baby last night and had a date night with the wife. Pretty awesome weekend. Was not really looking forward to going back to work today...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Moving into a new house... Spent our second night there last night. It's been vacant for a bit and we get to run around smashing hobo spiders when we get in and turn the lights on. First night it was 17 hobo spiders, last night was only 8 hobos killed. Haven't had a day off in weeks, but that is harvest. We are picking Honeycrisp and Gala apples. Just finished D'anjou pears and moving into our Bosc pears. Not to mention we are wrapping up our nectarines and peaches.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Afternoon, fourth week at work up here, first pay check today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I have actually gotten two raises since my start date now, raised profits margins for my specific department 26% now, and looking to be not only climbing the ladder, but ripping the ladder down and just riding a rocket to the top....

Life is going very well as of today, looking like we will be setting a date for mid May to early July, and should be a total hill billy wedding out in the middle of the Bridger mountains here. Best move I ever made coming up here. Looking like if all goes the way it is being presented with Ford up here they might just secure me from getting into corrections.... Looking like this is a considerable better opportunity for me

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
got my camera back from $400 in repairs and they chipped part of the body with their screw driver so it looks... not very happy about this but it works again. I watched a video on youtube where this guy told me his cameras get bounced around the next day i got reckless like he is and bam it broke well last time i believe in internet sites for advice. Next is my apple store is far away from my house an hour. I dropped off and picked up my computer apple support claimed got fixed. They left dust under my glass and didn't replace the fan. Apple care senior adviser ordered a technician to my home, this is why I support apple. That meant 6 hours of driving is only 4. I begin packing bags and getting ready for the big college also.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
got my camera back from $400 in repairs and they chipped part of the body with their screw driver so it looks... not very happy about this but it works again. I watched a video on youtube where this guy told me his cameras get bounced around the next day i got reckless like he is and bam it broke well last time i believe in internet sites for advice. Next is my apple store is far away from my house an hour. I dropped off and picked up my computer apple support claimed got fixed. They left dust under my glass and didn't replace the fan. Apple care senior adviser ordered a technician to my home, this is why I support apple. That meant 6 hours of driving is only 4. I begin packing bags and getting ready for the big college also.
Apple... this explains *SO* much. :rofl: