Quantcast

+#+#+ Le dimanche +#+#+

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Snowed here too but very little. I kicked myself out the bed and managed to get in a ride. Cold but sunny. I rode my friends Hightower LT and I really like how it rides. Easier to place the bike plus super stable. Makes my GT feel old.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Snowed here too but very little. I kicked myself out the bed and managed to get in a ride. Cold but sunny. I rode my friends Hightower LT and I really like how it rides. Easier to place the bike plus super stable. Makes my GT feel old.
The lower link driven shock SC frames ride even better.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Had a buyer for the coach, a $3k nonrefundable deposit for delivery to NM by Monday morning, he calls last night to say he needs to hold off for a fam emergency, meanwhile, all my shit is in storage, an empty coach with an empty fridge, kitchen, closets, etc. glad to get this BS over with.
What's the average age of coach buyers, 81 and 7/12?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Omelet, pancakes, bacon and raspberries consumed. Prolly do some work around the house today, tick some things off the lengthy to-do list.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Damn it I have badly strained my right shoulder and neck. Turning my head to the right is very painful, as are certain arm movements. Just dropped a bunch of ibuprofen. Typing hurts so stopping.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You dont like the fuckin taco??

Day of installing built in book case complete. Nothing broken yet.

2 months of dry, phlemy throat has me all confused. It's like perpetual cotton throat. Nothing seems to be changing it. I cut back on inhaling smoke. I increased my liquid uptake. I think its the indoor cat we got this spring.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bicycles ridden with wifey, wrists are feeling it from hammering down the final 7ish miles of descent on the ol' rigid bicycle.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ooopsie. Just pissed off the wife

She complimented me on all the clean up projects I got done this weekend and I made the mistake of replying: yeah that's what happens when you go off to do your thing instead of staying here and interfering with how I do things.

It's the truth but I should have kept my mouth shut and just said thanks :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Stoked and annoyed. Shoulder/neck is properly hurt it seems, but my new fork has arrived. I really want to install it but 95% sure that will aggravate my shoulder.

New tall boi (2022 38 Perf. Elite) and old bent boi (2019 36 E+ Perf. Elite). Weight feels really similar, I expect there is a psychological aspect to that. Will weigh later. Damn I hate being injured, especially this stupid old person shit.
1DF41A7B-4017-4B73-8A36-0E4091825419.jpeg

Hopefully I can recycle and sell some of the parts of the 36. Got a friend with a 36 without a grip2 for example. I wonder if the CSU is actually OK too.

Last edited: