Quantcast

***Le GMT is Le GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Gloomy looking outside, but the chance of rain is supposed to go down throughout day. Which is good, because I'm riding with buddies at 12.

Need to coffee it now....soon

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hopefully a ride before the afternoon weather arrives. First proper rain in months yesterday when it did finally arrive in the evening.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

78* with 91% humidity for this mornings ride. Blech.

I successfully hit and cleared the small double for the first time. Minor accomplishment for most, but me and jumps get along like oil and water.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Big ride up high yesterday Teh Spousal Unit™ and another couple, feeling a bit tired today. One friend we were riding with brought along a nice DSLR and got some nice pics, I’ll have to see if I can procure a few. Gonna take it easy for a few days before attempting a REALLY big ride on the 4th.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Big ride up high yesterday Teh Spousal Unit™ and another couple, feeling a bit tired today. One friend we were riding with brought along a nice DSLR and got some nice pics, I’ll have to see if I can procure a few. Gonna take it easy for a few days before attempting a REALLY big ride on the 4th.
You didn’t ride any of the trails on your face did you?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's race day, but if I start watching before the wife gets up it will make for a bad day. No spoilers!!!

Finally bought some proper storage boxes to put all the FIL's vinyl in since the cardboard boxes are all falling apart. So I will be going through those today and see all of what we have. We have about 200 or so albums, maybe more, it seems like a lot. But other than the KFC Christmas Album, I really haven't looked.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Happy birthday @Inclag !

Rode NTM with the lady early enough to beat the heat. I feel good lately even on shitty climbs. Now 2nd breakfast and chores & guitaring in the A/C today. If any of the LBS has the correct press fit BB I might attempt that, the creaking drives me nuts.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So I’ve noticed over the past few rides that my fork isn’t getting full travel. It’s probably only getting 110mm of the stated 170, and I didn’t know why. It’s probably been like this since I got the bike last November. Anycrap, a couple of Fox techs happened to be in town for a big event happening over the weekend, so I ran it by their tent. They asked me all about PSI, sag, volume spacers, etc. I had set sag to about 25% and was at the lower range of their PSI recommendation, and to the best of my knowledge there weren’t any spacers in the thing. They double checked and frickin’ A there were two of the large spacers in there, apparently that’s what they ship with? I feel like a Moran for not checking, especially considering I’ve helped several friends who weren’t getting full travel simply by suggesting they remove spacers. D’oh! At least it’s hopefully sorted out, looking forward to the next ride and not having my hands go numb on long descents.

They are not shit. :thumb:

fwiw- I like your green frame more than the orange. very snazzy.
Agreed on green vs. orange frame, the orange was a decent color but the matte green is le superbueno. Funnily enough I had the same convo with a friend last night!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:close:

the latest update on my phone is trying to thwart me in typing in all lower case.

I will not stand for this.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There is a new swim instructor where we take Hannah. Dude, probably 25, was obviously a butterfly swimmer. A LOT of the moms are very focused on his teaching style today.

More housework today.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Gas man. How the hell did they know that I got gas?

welp, nada on the agenda today, 40k peeps are leaving the sand today and tomorrow so it should be nice to have the dunes back and less vanilla ice, flat bill, cali type douche bags in town.

Had to order some cord adapters to get the fab tools working so I am waiting on the Amazonians to deliver.

Also ordered a hydraulic pipe bender, which should arrive Monday

Well pump, controller, and solar panels will arrive on Tuesday.

Thats all I got, move out, draw fire

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Almost have Mullet buttoned up and my work here will be done .

We visited a local Huntsville bike shop called Southern Carnage. That place is legit. I'd come back here just to ride with that crew!