Quantcast

*-/-* Le GTFU Thursday GMT *-/-*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Time for second shower after shovelling snow for 1hr for self and neighbor up street.

Teaching investing basics class in an hour. Usually ends up with a newly minded professional investor who now knows what a stock is.

Breakfast/dinner with @Nick was nice. For @jonKranked's commentary - IHOP is kids eat free after 4pm. I can eat with both girls for $35 with a proper 20% tip for server. No worse than chicken nuggets and frozen corn at home, since they don't use syrup.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
sheesh, nothing about the annual snek hunter day today?! youz guyz must be gettin' old!

I for one have shipped off my wife and kid 2 to her mom's, and son 1 is with my mom. so I have the whole house, all to myself for at least 3 days. yippee! unfortunately, snow is too soft/wet for fat biking or xc skiing (and as I discovered last weekend, I'm not ready for DH skiing yet), so I guess I'll just watch movies and drink beer by myself then?! boooo

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
more good times

20220317_140858.jpg

if only they would play ashevegas...just once...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Business partner - Where’s that thing I asked about weeks ago!

Me - Here. It’s essentially the same as it was when I sent it to you a year ago and you didn’t act on it, despite my regular monthly follow up requests for your act on it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ugh, IHOP. Went there once with my kids, never again. That was in Colorado actually as well. Somewhere up in Denver where BIL lives. Quite far north just inside the 470 maybe? It was full of morbidly obese people and no actual nutrition was available. Kids had pancakes with coloured sugar chemicals and ‘yoghurt’ in a plastic tube. Felt disgusting.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Yeah - except at the end of the hour to get there, you've just got shitty pancakes. At least there's a reward at the end of the I70 drive. :homer:
the reward of lines everywhere once there and the uncertainty of shit traffic on the way home? nothx. i'll take year round riding.
more good times

View attachment 173591

if only they would play ashevegas...just once...
chapel thrill isn't much further than ashevegas, and maybe even a better place . fuck asheville and its fake artsy vibe, preppy boomer tourists, and trustafarians