it wasa long way up to le top

and now pictures

condrum beign happy

and one last one on the way home

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
OGRipper said:
Sweet pics, fun place to ride fo sure. Love the pics from the top of the mile.

Um that last pic: Please tell us that is not piss...:stosh:
you gotta go when you gotta go.

traffic + urination= not stopping

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
You're telling me you pushed your bikes all the way up that damned fire road and didn't push them a few hundred extra feet up singletrack to ride Crack????? Either way, super fun trails up there, gotta make another trip to SJ to hit those up.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
bomberboy11 said:
You're telling me you pushed your bikes all the way up that damned fire road and didn't push them a few hundred extra feet up singletrack to ride Crack????? Either way, super fun trails up there, gotta make another trip to SJ to hit those up.

that was our first ride of the day, we needed to warm up a bit. the local kids we met up with were goin to crackbut we figured we'd be up again sometime during the day. it was fun though sessioning down int he jump section and whatnot. then after we got down we had some food and then headed over to seabowl and pines which we rode the rest of the day

next tiem though we'll hit crack.

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
yea, so i offered to stop on the way back but the traffic was really bad the whole way. san fransisco sucks ass. we actually rode the fire road all the way up to crack, the only picture taken was when we were off the bikes taking a quick breather. Matt almost pee'd a full liter there, i wanted them to throw it in some guys pickup. we got lost up there anyway just finding mile, the fog was so thick we could barely tell where we were. fun times.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Connundrum1 said:
yea, so i offered to stop on the way back but the traffic was really bad the whole way. san fransisco sucks ass. we actually rode the fire road all the way up to crack, the only picture taken was when we were off the bikes taking a quick breather. Matt almost pee'd a full liter there, i wanted them to throw it in some guys pickup. we got lost up there anyway just finding mile, the fog was so thick we could barely tell where we were. fun times.
yea we would have lost uber time if we would have stopped

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Hey,

i was up there when you were, i was one of the airsofting guys.

cool pics, sorry if we were in your way at all.

Pm if you ever want to ride pacifica, im always down, i live in san francisco and it is pretty easy to get out there for me, i am always down to ride with new people.

Eddie

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
monkeyboy424 said:
Hey,

i was up there when you were, i was one of the airsofting guys.

cool pics, sorry if we were in your way at all.

Pm if you ever want to ride pacifica, im always down, i live in san francisco and it is pretty easy to get out there for me, i am always down to ride with new people.

Eddie
ah freakin sweet

maybe this sunday we might go, im gonna try to get ghettogt and slalomrider to come up from P hill. so yea next time the team rolls that way ill give you a holler

na you guys werent in our way, we jsut didnt want to be in your way seeing how you were there first, and it made it feel more like a battle field so it was cool

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
yea it was cool seeing the airsofting guys out there, i was about to break out my Glock 17 springer single shot, that woulda been interesting eh? i think this weekend will be weird since kyle and reed are riding auburn thursday then alicia needs to take pics either friday or saturday at sandhill. maybe pacifica the next weekend.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Connundrum1 said:
yea it was cool seeing the airsofting guys out there, i was about to break out my Glock 17 springer single shot, that woulda been interesting eh? i think this weekend will be weird since kyle and reed are riding auburn thursday then alicia needs to take pics either friday or saturday at sandhill. maybe pacifica the next weekend.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sandhill might be soaked depending on how the weather goes