Quantcast

Le Raid Hors Senteir

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Well i did it 180+km 2 day race.
The first day it was supposed to be 100km but in the end my enduro 2 said 107km it was brutally hard the last 10km the rest wasn't very hard for me. This other guy and i started drafting and we just kept picking up more riders it was probly around 40 by the time we got to the singletrack. It was me and the first guy leading the whole time. My ass was seriuosly hurting after the race and my legs were hurting like crasy. My time was 5:05 for the first day. I was the only person in my catergory but this one guy who oftens wins or comes close at Quebec cups did the saterday raid but it took him 1.25hours longer than me:D .

The next day i felt great but i passed my self to much I was about the 10th to finish like the day before with a time of 3:11 but i wasn't tired at all it was 77km.
I should have gone alot harder. The first day i averaged 154BPM which is insane for me on that long of a ride i usaully avergaed 141-148 on 3.5 hours rides.

I was cool cause it was my first time doing something this long and i had one of the best overall times. I'm only 16 to which amazed everyone.
The only part that sucked was the medal company ran out of medals so i didn't get one :mad: but they say they'll send it in the mail.:D .I got a Kona Survival pack and a Kona beer jug which is cool.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Scool is the easiest thing i get 80s and 90s in everything i have one of the highest marks in 436 math i scip classes to go to races:) you shouldn't be to worried you're in grade 9 right? so you don't even have provincial exams like grades 10-11 do.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Did it rain at all?

it rained all weekend in sainte-anne that weekend and i was thinking about you riding that long in the rain.

I am glad that you had a good time!

You did great! congratulations

I told you that last 10 km were long eh?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Originally posted by Deyv
Did it rain at all?

it rained all weekend in sainte-anne that weekend and i was thinking about you riding that long in the rain.

I am glad that you had a good time!

You did great! congratulations

I told you that last 10 km were long eh?
Ya you ween't kiding the last 10k was like the whole race over again:p Saterday it rained the entire time but it was sort of a misty rain. It wasn't cooled which was nice right after finishing i was freezing. Sunday was really nice no rain, clear sky and perfect riding temp.
How was Sainte-anne? Hope you had a great time!:)