Quantcast

>>>Le Start GMT<<<

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.

100s? Dang Eric, so much for Spring.
'squeeb: there is a food truck over here that sells PB&J: pork belly and jalapenos
IAB: nice work! (is that a good time?)
jon: um, nice work?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Still have to figure out this whole tubeless thing. Got a tire on, sealant in, and all pumped up yesterday and there is a slow leak in the system somewhere. Guess I'm busting out the soapy water tonight.

Good thing my iPhone bricked when I was updating it last night. Now to do a full restore...:rolleyes:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Mehday...

Heat wave forcast through Friday. It is supposed to be in the 80s today then into the 100s through Friday. I would venture a guess that I will be in shorts all week :weee:
Supposed to be in the 50s all week with chance of rain every day except today. :rant:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
took a major dump before having any coffee this morning. strange.
What happened post-coffee then?? :eek:

Great start to the morning here. Didn't even get inside of this building before people were asking me for support.

Filling in for someone today and using their office, which has two windows :D Too bad his chair sucks and keeps sinking down...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
went for a very good ride yesterday. we could have done more, and probably should have.

forecast looks great for all of this week. I think I night ride is in order at some point.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Should I send you some pucs Jon? We can really get crabby goin then.

Ahhh I tell you guys what, I can get used to this threeday weekend every weekend stuff, I have gotten soo much done it is scary

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Should I send you some pucs Jon? We can really get crabby goin then.

Ahhh I tell you guys what, I can get used to this threeday weekend every weekend stuff, I have gotten soo much done it is scary
the "loch ness"

I got my kids go kart going this weekend and she made a bermed dirt track in my yard within hours. I need to cut a track through the woods asap.
pics/stfu

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Pics forthcoming...maybe tonight. I'm hoping the patio set I want is in stock and I can pick it up on the way home.

Here's the old for reference....my grill alone dwarfed the thing, and the ghetto furniture that came with the house that I repainted/cushionized was less than nominal (but perfect for the three season porch, where they now live). The main catalyst for the rebuild was this past brutal winter...the frost heaves destroyed the patio itself, and drainage issues (which will be fixed this weekend when I put in a drainage system) that were slowly washing away the dirt/mulch surrounding it. My immediate goal was to have the patio itself completely done ASAP. Now much bigger, appropriately framed (6"x6" landscape timbers), lights, garden hose run underground through PVC pipe and real patio set. Much, much more conducive to actually spending time eating/drinking back there.

This weekend, I'm hoping to get the secondary planter box framed, drainage catch and pipe dug and run, and graded/landscape fabric'ed and ready for a gravel delivery.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241768&p=3625248&viewfull=1#post3625248

Couple progress pics I took:

IMAG0612.jpgIMAG0613.jpg

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. ****ty Seattle traffic on way into work this morning. Busy morning in the county hospital. Rehearsal tonight, too, so I couldn't ride the bike in, either. Fairly typical Monday overall.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Just as I roll to the office this morning I get a frantic call from the gf. She forgot her bosses case at the house and she was too busy to go back for it. So I hauled ass in awesome weather back to the house, grab the case, hit the backroads to her office and was back at my desk in record time. Got to skip my one on one this morning, too. Turning into a nice Monday.

Now Stoney has me looking at new agro trail bikes. Bastard.