Quantcast

le Tour mountains!

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
correct me if im wrong (and im sure everyone will) but isnt the mtns where Lance usually seperates himself from the rest of em. Besides they have a rest day before the first one.

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
im naked irht no wa and extremly drunck and i t decided to [post on tghe forum agbout nowewfinthing andf im sitting here neaqaked

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
beestiboy said:
correct me if im wrong (and im sure everyone will) but isnt the mtns where Lance usually seperates himself from the rest of em. Besides they have a rest day before the first one.
the race is really 'won' in the mountains yes, but you have to have a strong placing in all of the disciplines to win. (team time trial, time trial and flat stages)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I can't wait!!! I'm still compiling my top 7 list for the road cycling forum. It's tought, because I want Jan to get a belly full of fire, show some nads, and pony up!!!!!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
prior to this past summer, i thought the Tour mountains were monsters, with near vertical ascents. but now i realize it's not the gradient that makes them hard, it's the speed at which these guys fly up them, and the miles per day. i'd like to see a professional race start in Mammoth Lakes, and end at the top of Tioga Pass.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Heidi said:
I can't wait!!! I'm still compiling my top 7 list for the road cycling forum. It's tought, because I want Jan to get a belly full of fire, show some nads, and pony up!!!!!
i'm having a hard time getting mine together too. i'm bumping kloden out and putting a few regular top 10er's in there but i'm having a hard time finding out which guys are in and which are out.