Quantcast

***Le tuederp GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ordered a new drill and drill bits. My work is done for the day. My old Bosch does not want to charge in Euro land despite my convert can run 110V.

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
Ordered a new drill and drill bits. My work is done for the day. My old Bosch does not want to charge in Euro land despite my convert can run 110V.
Nice. I'm able to charge mine here but the charge doesn't last as long. Trying to hold off buying any Euro tools because Expensive and we might move back soon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Interview day, I honestly think it can't go as bad as last Friday, but you never know. I feel good about this one, I have been reading stuff and working on my answers to things. I hate the process, I really do.

In other news, Bman's helmet shows up today. He decided he liked the full cut ProTec and all the shops had little ones, so I broke down and ordered him one so we can ride. Albe's bike shop also gives you a shirt if you give them $5 for beer, so I am getting a shirt. I thought it was funny.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Bad Boys for Life was surprisingly good last night! Roads were sketchy then, but much better this morning. Mu_snow_static > Mu_ice_static, who knew?!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

At the dealership getting the tailgate recall on my truck addressed. Looked at a bunch of Wranglers and Gladiators for kicks; they are surprisingly expensive and rather inefficient. Nostalgia and offroad prowess amiright?

Ordered some winter riding pants last night. With any luck myself and @StiHacka should be shredding some single track next week before starting jerbs.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Screwdriver shopping, finally replacing my POS Snap-On set, thinking Wera unless teh Monkey has better suggestions

Also, it's cold, windy, and the kiddo has us up at 2:45 AM, much coffee will be ingested today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Screwdriver shopping, finally replacing my POS Snap-On set, thinking Wera unless teh Monkey has better suggestions

Also, it's cold, windy, and the kiddo has us up at 2:45 AM, much coffee will be ingested today.
Regular old screwdrivers? Or insulated?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Co-worker of mine got rid of his four year old Wrangler after I relentlessly mocked him after he was couldn't make it into work after a few inches of snow, he was unable to figure out how to get into 4WD.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Co-worker of mine got rid of his four year old Wrangler after I relentlessly mocked him after he was couldn't make it into work after a few inches of snow, he was unable to figure out how to get into 4WD.
This is apparently a common affliction. I remember driving around some idiot in a bro-dozer on M/Ts on Hwy 40 a year or two back. He was (thankfully not completely) blocking the road at an icy switchback, only spinning one of two rear wheels. I yelled at him to put it in 4WD as I drove on by.

(As it was a bro-dozer it's possible he removed the front driveshaft for under-truck cosmetics, which would make it equally amusing.)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

At the dealership getting the tailgate recall on my truck addressed. Looked at a bunch of Wranglers and Gladiators for kicks; they are surprisingly expensive and rather inefficient. Nostalgia and offroad prowess amiright?

Ordered some winter riding pants last night. With any luck myself and @StiHacka should be shredding some single track next week before starting jerbs.
What pants you get

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Jeep is the new Harley. Built for overweight, 50 something, white guys with too much disposable income, whose wives won't let them buy an actual motorcycle.
I see more women in Jeeps these days.

They are taking over malls parking lots to and fro, it's a problem. They make it easy to see over top of those plebeian sedans of yore.