Quantcast

***le Tuesday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Gotta do work stuff today. Boo. Maybe if I get it done early I'll sneak out and play.

Otherwise, not much in the works. Just filling my time designing stuff and playing homemaker while the wife is off at work.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Another WFH day. Have only been to the office once in the last two weeks. My boss is old school and still going in and is the type of person that doesn’t necessarily like the WFH deal because ‘there are to many distractions’. Oh well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Saw a bigass opossum standing mouth open and wide eyed on the side of the road this morning. Thought the fucker was going to run under my car, but upon closer inspection the guy was actually already dead. Creepy.....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Another WFH day. Have only been to the office once in the last two weeks. My boss is old school and still going in and is the type of person that doesn’t necessarily like the WFH deal because ‘there are to many distractions’. Oh well.
i'm on week 4 of WFH. company mandate, and it runs through end of April currently. I definitely am more productive in the office, but I also like not commuting and having extra time with my kids. pros and cons to it for sure.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
i'm on week 4 of WFH. company mandate, and it runs through end of April currently. I definitely am more productive in the office, but I also like not commuting and having extra time with my kids. pros and cons to it for sure.
I'm in IT and still in the damn office. :(

Though one pro, with over 50% of the people here at home and no manufacturing being done, the place is quiet, there is always coffee brewed and the toilet is never occupied.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Hi. Slept late, then waddled out for a three mile jog on the rail trail. Even with all that, I logged onto work 30 minutes earlier than I typically would if I was still driving to work.

On a conference call now, listening to HR, Comp, and Recruitment trying to figure out how to pay doctors and nurses extra pay for picking up extra hours and shifts during covid.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
below freezing temps early so I was able to squeeze in another last fatbike ride.

today I'll try to double up on the amount of pushups I did yesterday.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Got my furloughed guys back to work outside today. I’ve been paying them for last 3 weeks but they’re happy to be back working and the cash flow is nice.
Time to start accumulating the megatower build.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Did a hunnert yesterday, thanks to @rideit and his reminders...

Gonna hit up Costco today. Kinda not looking forward to that. Hopefully it will be quiet.
good luck and godspeed.

We went down for our bi-monthly restock of food stuffs yesterday. Very nerve racking for me. I sat in th car withmy dab pen lots lol.
Went in to TJ's most everyone in masks, limited number of customers (water & bananas while you wait!), well marked social distancing blocking, but only haalf the staff were in masks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
good luck and godspeed.

We went down for our bi-monthly restock of food stuffs yesterday. Very nerve racking for me. I sat in th car withmy dab pen lots lol.
Went in to TJ's most everyone in masks, limited number of customers (water & bananas while you wait!), well marked social distancing blocking, but only haalf the staff were in masks.

The best response to anxiety about a respiratory disease is to smoke something.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Same, but my kids have four legs each. Definitely not missing the need to commute, and I'm being pretty productive with the whole WFH thing. I'm planning to work at home more often once we get through this.

Anyone cut their own (or their SO's) hair yet?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ugh i'm on a conference call being hosted by a slow talker that needs every basic thing explained to them. :bonk:

this is some fucking kill list shit