Quantcast

****Le Tuesderp GMT****

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Back at the office. again. I think this is going to be happening a lot in my future.

My buddies booked their flights to Ecuador for our bike trip in November. I guess it's time to start lookin at flights too.

Still waking up early with the jetlag: managed to make french toast, ride down to the hardware store to buy washers for my leaky kitchen faucet, pick up my dry-cleaning, and make it to work by 8:15. Not bad.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Gate at top of stairs installed; only took an hour and a lot of swearing. Still waiting for small parts for gate at top of basement stairs and not sure how to do bottom of main stairs, as the first 3 stairs are open on one side.

Otherwise, still sore from climbing. Still tired from life. Meh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
can not decide....panasonic G9....fuji x-h1....or stick with canons lame ass bullshit.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
this gonna be the best motherfucking tuesday in the goddamn history of tuesdays.
just kidding its gonna suck the life out of us like every other tuesday.
have a good one!!!

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
honhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhonhon

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Well, doesn’t look like we’ll be able to set eyes on Denali, weather is just too overcast and rainy. Le sigh.

Also not sure we’ll be able to get one of those iconic grizzly bear at the waterfall eating salmon shots, being that it costs a minimum of $1500 to fly to the island. Oof.

Time to formulate plan B!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon,

We really need to have a talk about my constant tardiness to these GMT's.

Ugh. Long day for no more than what we did. Went to a graphics install at a local school (I know....I didn't say anything about being allowed within 500ft. of one, and they didn't recognize me from the public registry) - navigated around a maze of shell-shocked teachers and over-industrious kid volunteers, only to find out someone didn't transpose measurements correctly, and we're sitting there with a graphic that is too short for the door it's going on. Back through the maze, to the shop, reprint/laminate then back through the maze again...

Bummed that my signage design package for a townhome development didn't get picked....I had some badass designs in there, but I believe we got back-channeled on that deal, because nobody in their right mind would pass up a design by me, right?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oh, hello. Planning for a high mountain ride this weekend. What should I bring? Bike, maybe a tent, possibly food and maybe water...

Yesterday's rain cleared out the smoke and the day is shaping up to be awesome, local trails should be dry this afternoon so it's going to be a 5 ride week. :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
[QUOTE="Serial Midget, post: 4294308, member: 2949" it's going to be a 5 ride week. :)[/QUOTE]

stop making me sad. i'd be happy with a 3 ride month :(

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Mornin!

Well, doesn’t look like we’ll be able to set eyes on Denali, weather is just too overcast and rainy. Le sigh.

Also not sure we’ll be able to get one of those iconic grizzly bear at the waterfall eating salmon shots, being that it costs a minimum of $1500 to fly to the island. Oof.

Time to formulate plan B!
Is plan B a boat? I hear boats and islands go together well.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Debating doing a 3k climbing ride this evening, or shuttling Mill Creek down from Targhee. The shuttle has a lot more driving, but with fun peeps...the XC ride would be more type 2 fulfillment.
Decisions.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Debating doing a 3k climbing ride this evening, or shuttling Mill Creek down from Targhee. The shuttle has a lot more driving, but with fun peeps...the XC ride would be more type 2 fulfillment.
Decisions.
I have read "The Beginners Guide to Third-Party Warehousing and Fulfillment" and it recommends the shuttle.